Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: My New Shop

My New Shop

I have a New Shop Selling Yak Wool Blanket, which are very nice soft blanket www.c-yak.com that produce in Tibet area.
    However, I am hardly getting view of my site.
    Could everyone give me some advice? Our company is only a small business in
    China, so we do not have much capital on advertisement.

The About Us link doesn't work and the Rewards button doesn't seem to work and creates a weird display.

Who is your target audience? In my part of the USA, it's going to hit 88ºF today. Purchasing a wool blanket isn't on my list of things to do

I suggest you that write some articles comprising unique content about your products and submit on top sites. Within one or two months you'll get results.

Your site looks nice but too little products to choose from.
    Also, I would recommend to add "Contact us" section and Terms and condition of your service (payment info, return policy, etc).

Wink Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    The About Us link doesn't work and the Rewards button doesn't seem to work and creates a weird display.

Who is your target audience? In my part of the USA, it's going to hit 88ºF today. Purchasing a wool blanket isn't on my list of things to do
    Thank you so much for your advice. We want to target at the audience around the world, and I know it is not the right season to selling wool blankets for some major market at the moment including China. But I still want to make some sale, and have some progress of my e-commerce.
    I will try to fix my reward button soon. Thank you for helping again.

Elva

Quote Originally Posted by kjason View Post
    I suggest you that write some articles comprising unique content about your products and submit on top sites. Within one or two months you'll get results.
    Thank you for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by altteam View Post
    Your site looks nice but too little products to choose from.
    Also, I would recommend to add "Contact us" section and Terms and condition of your service (payment info, return policy, etc).
    Thank you for your reply

your site looks good, but i just ran a backlink check on it, and it appears that you have no links pointing to your site (except the one you posted here). you need to get some links from quality, related sites and that'll help your rankings.

Your site is clean and nicely laid out. But try to get other wool and clothing pages to link to your site. One way is to post on forums and blogs, while putting your website name in your signature.

The website is too dark for my liking, maybe lighten it up. Also focus on things like the Add to Cart button, which happens to be too small (imo) and too similar to the background color to differentiate right away.

Hi there not a bad site to be honest very simple and clean to use and loads up quickly i would suggest you listen to others about adding some more content id say under your products i really like your about page and the product discriptions. Id also recomend to add the privacy policy page.

ye so good must have a look

1. upload to all classfied ad and the china local b2b site for the export
    2. learn the seo skills, i am from shenzhen china, i use the seo skill to buld 3 online store, 2 sold to a french company, 1 sold to a german company
    3. join the social media group such as from linkedin and facebook for networking to the right customers you need.

Products seem to blend in to the background image, try using a background image or colour that provides a decent contrast and makes the product boxes pop

The 4 Marketers Limited ,The Wayland Business Centre Wayland House,High Street,Watton. Norfolk.IP25 6AR
    I started a new computer shop, i need a software or a excel file which give me all detail of my perches and selling , also bill print with tax counting and all other facilities,, which software is best and also i want free ...please help me

Thread Information