Thread: Please review my newly re-designed directory submission website

Please review my newly re-designed directory submission website

Hi,

I have recently rebuilt my website http://www.indiandir.com, a free website and classified submission service. Now the users have the option to make unlimited submissions of websites with the enhanced feature of adding classifieds or directories at free of cost. Also that you can find the websites listed under various categories, cities and states in India.

Please review my website, its layout and other features and give your valuable suggestions on it. Your suggestions and constructive criticism would help me to build my website even better.

I like your website, it looks clean and trustful but I've noticed some glitches. First, your fields "Nearest City" and "State" work strange. It showed me my city in Russia and Indian state, not sure why. And i can't clear these fields to type something in, is it done with this purpose or is it a bug? And your "Latest Classifieds" box has glitches when i press different menu tabs.
    Good luck to your project!

Your site seems logical and easy to use. I noticed the same problem with City and State that altteam already mentioned.

I'm wondering why your Latest Classified all have blank avatars when they all lead to working ads? The blanks leave the impression that nothing is filled in yet on your site.

Hello there i would say that for a new site its looking really good the navication seems to work well except for one time when i was trying to look further into a
    category it instead it showed every single category but it must of been a clitch as on the 3rd time it worked fine id say its nothing to worry about i would also say i like your layout keeping it simple and easy is the right way to go.

Site is nice as directory is good for works as I have used to work with this but It would be nice if you add mostly famous countries along with India.

Anyway thanks for sharing it with us.

Thread Information