Best E-Commerce platform for me - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: Best E-Commerce platform for me

I would like to suggest you to choose WordPress. WordPress is little bit simple as compare to other CMS platforms, there are so many plugins available for customization, you can easily update content.

Choose Magento eCommerce, it is the most complete eCommerce framework today, with greatly propelled elements of virtual store, exceptional, extremely protected, precise technology and Search engine friendly.

220 West Parkway, Unit 8A, Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
    Today market Magento eCommerce is a leading open source platform. It has various types modules, extensions and features, which makes the website anything possible. If you are looking for the completely customized eCommerce store, then Magento is the best choice.

i think sometimes it's really hard to choose from so many good platforms out there.
    i recommend you to do a list of pros and cons from each platforms, and then choose the right one for you.
    moreover, if there is a trial version for the platforms, try it , it should help you.

A few years ago i remember a long thread here about Interprise Suite. I noticed that they are now connected business and have a free community edition. It looks good as it also includes the back office tools to manage inventory, manager orders, financials, shipping, etc. Anyone here using it yet?

Thread Information