Thread: Target Market for SEO Services

Target Market for SEO Services

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'd like to ask a quick question for some research I'm conducting.

Does anyone know if there's a good site or database to research exactly who is requesting SEO services? I am trying to put together an analysis about the target market for SEO services (for a business class project) and I'm thinking about targeting eCommerce stores that are new and owned by people ages 18-40. I have my reasons for wanting to target this market, but I would like to be able to substantiate it.

If you have any insights about this target market or a good place to research, please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Do you need to know about the Search Engine marketing? I think its compulsory to hire some of the best seo expert to get good website rankings on Google.

aspurge, You mean your looking for the company who are providing seo services ?
    You can search in Google on SEO related keywords. You will get a ton of SEO Company across the world.

How good are you at taking up SEO for companies? Are you an agency? Do you have an website?

Thread Information