Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How time and attendance software helped the business

How time and attendance software helped the business

Time and attendance software is used to monitor how much time each particular employee works each day. It also tells you the exact amount of hours and days each employee has worked in a month. There are a lot of benefits that our company enjoyed after implementing our new time and attendance software. Here is a recollection from a company that I used to work at.

As a background to getting the new system, I used to watch employees seemingly coming and going on their own free will. Their work schedules were not followed closely enough, tasks were not reached on time and we were not very profitable. The time & attendance software and scheduling software changed all of it. The stress was so high I even had thoughts of closing the company. About this time, the president of another company that I respect very much suggested we implement a new time and attendance tracking system. He even guaranteed that the performance and profitability of our company would be significantly improved.

And so it began. We prepared our needs analysis, conducted market research through many avenues including timeandattendancecompare.com and then picked the best one for our company.

Before implementing our new system, many employees raised concerns over the pending changes. After the first month, their position changed considerably. Profits started rising almost immediately, customers noticed the difference in our attention to time, and our customer retention also increased. Employees were starting work on time, delivering milestones and targets, and absenteeism went from high to nearly null.

I believe that these changes were simply due to our new time and attendance system. The employees seemed to fear that if they missed a day or they did not do their work on time, they would either be fired or would be penalized. They knew that automatic employee attendance tracking software was present in the organization now and they had to pick up their game.

The first significant benefit to putting in a new time and attendance system was that we were able to completely get rid of our old manual system which was not only costly but also hard to maintain as well. It was getting increasingly difficult to find developers who knew the old language and those we did find charged a premium for their exclusive knowledge.

The second benefit of our new time & attendance software was that it eliminated buddy punching. We had not been able to put a number on this area but found that it was more than we care to admit now.

The third benefit was to get the new time and attendance system to perform other tasks that we were not already covering with our manual system. The two biggest new areas were in employee scheduling and project costing. The employee scheduling system that is built in was fantastic. It was easy to use and highly graphical.

It is always important to make your business organize through creating an attendance for your employees or time sheet by the help of some software and tools.

Keeping track of time is essentialy in todays business world. I am freelancer and I know that all too well. Any time that you forget to track is basically lost money, as you cannot bill the client accordingly. Luckily there are a number of time tracking apps that can help with the time tracking and save you a lot of nerves and time!

employee time clock

Hi

Employee time clock is important for business.Web Browser punch from any computer using IE, Firefox, Safari or Chrome also.One of the important is IP Login Security identifies network location and validates login.Its is simple and easy to handle.See the below link.

employee time clock | attendance tracking software |

Time and attendance software is a type of business application designed to track and optimise the hours that employees spend on the job and keep records of wages and salaries paid. This type of software is common in businesses of all sizes.

Time and attendance software provides management personal with diverse tools to help maximise cash flow and minimise waste. The programs can generate, maintain, and archive important payroll and tax information. The records can prove invaluable in the event of an audit by taxing authorities. A good time and attendance software suite will continue to function properly as an organisation evolves.

Regards
    Agili

Online Business Software

Attendance tracking software

Hi

I hope attendance tracking software is to calculate the general information also.payroll summary calculation total works at each period and also total gross pay calculation each pay period.

employee time clock | attendance tracking software

Thanks for your post , i like it

Hello friends,

Thanks for sharing your Attendance tracking software information, Really I am highly appreciated here.

Best regards
    Agili

Time and Attendance system software delivers immediate improvements in workforce productivity through rapid implementation. It also tells you the exact amount of hours and days each employee has worked in a month. There are a lot of benefits that company enjoyed after implementing new time and attendance software.

Attendance management system
    for employees helps the organisation to keep a track of all the information related to the employees. Often, the data regarding the shifts, leaves, overtime, holiday permissions and others get lost in routine work. Inaccurate timekeeping leads to high overhead costs and it results in reduced profitability. When the data regarding employees is stored in a professional manner, then it is not only easy to refer it later but also it becomes easy to manage it. With the help of the software, the data remains accurate with no chances of getting lost or manipulated.

Great thread!... guys am looking out for time tracking software and the knowledge on internet is vast! Am not able to sync up and choose the best one among them. Each company tells they are #1, but ideal truth is, they are not. How can I ensure that we leverage the best now?

Track your time using Apptivo time tracking software. Manage project schedules, track your time and bill your customer based on the time with gantt chart features. It has developed my small business.

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for sharing that type of post your Attendance tracking software information, Really I am highly appreciated here.

Such a software can help your business a lot really! As for me, I use some monitoring solutions from https://www.refog.com for tracking my employees. It works great, and I can recommend it to you as well

Hi,

Maintaining the worker record and tracking the record easily whenever company need. Manual work is reduced so we concentrate other works.

Thread Information