Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Thread Subscriptions

Thread Subscriptions

In my profile I have it set to be notified immediately of replies to messages. But when I look at my subscribed threads, nothing is there. When I attempt to go to thread tools to subscribe to that thread, my only choices are Show Printable Version, Email this Page, and unsubscribe from this Thread.

I noticed that I ceased getting replies sometime late in 2006 but I thought that maybe the Exchange server was putting them into junk mail but I could not find anything.

Thanks!

Subscribe to thread is in the thread tools dropdown. Or, you can make a change in your useCP>>options>> subscribe to every thread you post in.

When I attempt to go to thread tools to subscribe to this thread, my only choices are Show Printable Version, Email this Page, and unsubscribe from this Thread. There is not an option to subscribe.

In the User CP, Options - Subcribe, that is already set as well to subcribe immediately. I did notice that two thread were listed there now but not the others for some reason

Hmm, well I don't know why that would be. I understand why subscribe isn't present, because you're set to auto subscribe so you don't need the subscribe. did you click list subscriptions?

Here is a screen shot that does show the threads I am subscribed to and it shows I am on instant email notif but no emails are coming through. I have the email server to run emails through a few different spam servers (XBL, SBL, etc) - I am not certain if the email IP address might be on one of them?

I am getting emails from some of Juniper's other forums like Flashkit, Web Developer, etc though

Then they're being blocked by your email, because I know they're going out. We have records on the mail server

I'll keep searching. I was able to receive emails to the special email address. I'll add a new email address and update it to see if that works.

Hey - sorry but no it did not. I even activated most of my logging filters as well for a few days to see if I could get replies here but sadly - no. I'll try changing to my gmail account. It does foward over but maybe that might - if you can be so kind as to reply. I am sort of out of town - Microsoft is having the annual summit.

Thanks!

Gmail should work. They deliver our emails. Verizon never does, AOL occasionally does, yahoo does about half the time.

No, I did not get it at GMail either for some strange reason. Methinks this board just does not like me LOL Everything is set up correctly as far as I can tell. I cannot remember off-hand but is there somewhere in the admin section that emails can be disabled as well on a member?

When I was trying with my email account, I whitelisted the mail server IP, the domain name, etc but it is almost like it never even gets to my server

Can I try a little experiment? With your permission, I'd like to put one of my emails in your account, temporarily. That'll help us test.

But of course - anything that you need to do.... I'll be around this evening and leaving early tomorrow morning.

Ok, I just put 1 of mine in there. Let's see if an email comes for this thread.

Sounds good. Hopefully . I am out of town this week to the MS Summit, so maybe when I return we can try a bit more if you want. Thanks!

Thread Information