First of all I would like to say hello to everyone in this group. My name is Desi and I just rencently last year started doing business out of my home part-time. I am a broker and I work with this company called AmeriplanUSA, and we offer Dentalcare and Medical Care. When I started this business of course I told every family member I could and then I started telling my friends. Now family and friends are easy to get them enrolled, because they know you.

But now for 2006 I want to be able to reach others and I have been thinking about how do I go about drawing other people from online to my website. I did an engine seeker with Google and Yahoo. and several others. But I am not sure if this is working, if you could advice me as to what is my best options on website traffic I would appreciate it greatly. I know that I can do adversting, banners, forums, newsletters, brochures and things like that and I have done these. But I want to do web now and I know there are alot of companies out there who claim they can get you the traffic you need and I have checked into a few of them some are pretty costly to. If this group can help me as to who or whom should I get in contact with.

Thank you for taking the time to listen and to offer your suggestions.

Take care and have a wonderful day.