Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: How to get traffic to my site

Get back link of other site for increasing your visitor.
    link removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 05-13-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathiny View Post
    First of all I would like to say hello to everyone in this group. My name is Desi and I just rencently last year started doing business out of my home part-time. I am a broker and I work with this company called AmeriplanUSA, and we offer Dentalcare and Medical Care. When I started this business of course I told every family member I could and then I started telling my friends. Now family and friends are easy to get them enrolled, because they know you.

But now for 2006 I want to be able to reach others and I have been thinking about how do I go about drawing other people from online to my website. I did an engine seeker with Google and Yahoo. and several others. But I am not sure if this is working, if you could advice me as to what is my best options on website traffic I would appreciate it greatly. I know that I can do adversting, banners, forums, newsletters, brochures and things like that and I have done these. But I want to do web now and I know there are alot of companies out there who claim they can get you the traffic you need and I have checked into a few of them some are pretty costly to. If this group can help me as to who or whom should I get in contact with.

Thank you for taking the time to listen and to offer your suggestions.

Take care and have a wonderful day.
    SMM (social media marketing) is better option to get traffic to your website. By working on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Pintrest etc, you can get traffic to your website.

Great suggestions, everybody. Thank you for answering this.

Why do you want to dream of ranking your keywords in top 10, when there are methods to drive more traffic organically to your website and increase CTR.

Always do not worry about links. Think of quality content and rich snippet optimization by providing search engines relevant infor about your site, which is a simple markup code that appears as text under the heaadline on SERP.

Reduce the effect of pogosticking - a page ranks intop 10 but fails to satisfy the need.

Write about latest news
    Infographics
    Top list posts
    Upgrade existing content

Original Source: (wordstream.com, seonick.net)

There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website, and in today’s post, we’re going to look at some of them.
    Growing-a-website-to-100000-visitors-per-month.jpg
    Advertise
    Get Social
    Write Irresistible Headlines
    Target Long-Tail Keywords
    Start Guest Blogging
    Building a Keyword Database
    Designing a Content Strategy
    Information Architecture with SEO in Mind

There are many ways to drive traffic for you website. Create blog and add content according to your users. You can use social media site like facebook, twitter and google plus. you can start community on your site .

SEO is the best way to get your site more traffic,doing link building day by day you can improve your site ranking and get more traffic....

Do SEO and SMO activity, it increases traffic on your website.

You can get traffic through Social media channels like , Facebook , google plus etc these are the most preferable social media channels for getting traffic ,

Hi,

I am suggest you google adwords is best for getting good traffic and leads. So, you can try google adwords for your business...

I recommend that you should follow these:
    - Forum posting
    - SOcial sharing
    - Answer
    - Blogging.

These steps are easy to follow and can get good backlinks.

i think social media channels are best source for getting traffic,

Social media channels are best for traffic ..

If you want to truly increase website traffic, you first need to make sure your website content is optimized. Otherwise, the traffic will be fleeting and only temporary. Once your website is prepared for more traffic, you must start driving traffic to it!

you can get traffic through social media channels

Thread Information