Thread: losing visitors

Unhappy losing visitors

suddenly I am losing visitors
    Visitor numbers is very below average for the last 1-2 weeks.
    very very low.
    As I use adsense on it and I am depended on its earning I am very concerned about this matter.

I didn't make any change to the robot.txt,site map or Google Analytics settings.
    what might possibly be the problem.
    any suggestion.......??

I don't know where you live but here in the USA people are not spending money. Only on essentials. The economy is very bad.

That true roban this might be one of the main reason as really economy is bad all over.

Hello do you do something violate the rule of search engine , you could check SERP if it is the same result like before .

Check prior source of traffic. Possible that some site that used to link to you, deleted the link. Also check position in the search on google.

Instead depend of making instant decision that everything depends on economy then surely you are wrong. Try to research on Google Analytic. Compare your previous traffic with current traffic and check out the source where we are lacking or something is missing.

Check prior source of traffic

I did see the 2 websites on your signature as I see no clear purpose for me to stay connected. I really have to searchfor CTAs, I dont know what to do on your site or how to proceed. It is totally cluttered design. Overloaded home page made me leave. Can you pull out a google analytic report for us?

I think you should check your website health to the web master,and adsence give a more users for your website but you should check website loading time,it will make users avoid user leave your page.

Thread Information