Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: What are the things are essential for marketing?

Wink What are the things are essential for marketing?

I required the information for how to promote the site to the SMO and marketing… Because there are various type of marketing process are available like affiliate marketing and email marketing i.e. online marketing approach… Each one have some valuable benefit to the marketing processes…

I need the information about the marketing and how to promote the sites or product to online marketing…

I think you should consider banner promotion or advertising on other site will be the best way of doing online marketing. It gain you new customers and also help you to create branding of your business.

There are two types of social media optimization methods:
    Social media features added to the content itself, including: RSS feeds, social news and sharing buttons, user rating and polling tools, and incorporating third-party community functionalities like images and videos
    Promotional activities in social media aside from the content being promoted, including: blogging, commenting on other blogs, participating in discussion groups, and posting status updates on social networking profiles

The essentials for online marketing are

Planning
    Tenacity
    Creativity
    Time management
    A willingness to 'do whatever it takes'

If you are looking for a quick way to make money without a lot of hard work or investment I suggest online marketing is not for you, or you could go and join a forum like the warrior forum where you can buy 10 new get rich online programs every day.

Hippi

Marketing starts in one of two ways:

(1) You have a product. Now figure out where to find and attract customers.
    - or -
    (2) You have prospective customers. Now figure out what you can sell them at a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by KalvinMartin View Post
    I required the information for how to promote the site to the SMO and marketing… Because there are various type of marketing process are available like affiliate marketing and email marketing i.e. online marketing approach… Each one have some valuable benefit to the marketing processes…

I need the information about the marketing and how to promote the sites or product to online marketing…
    Hello,

you should start with promotion - try to promote everywhere you can.
    then do SEO and offer special prices for new costumers.

Probably SEO is the best way to promote your internet marketing-promoting your website, publishing email newsletters, writing articles and posting them to online magazines. SEO will surely give you good traffic but of course for more marketing opportunities, you need to do social media marketing in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

Hello friends,

There is no doubt that online marketing is vital to every businesses marketing campaign. Now with the huge global integration into all of our lives and the unstoppable rise of social media sites wise managers have been quick to realise they can increase their customer base and enhance client retention and overall efficiency and ROI of their company through the eyes of Google.

Regards
    Agili Ron

In order to promote your business consider video marketing which can help keep the audiences engaged
    and develop interest in what one is providing. Ensure the content is precise and add a little humour so that the audiences do not get bored.
    When considering SEO's make sure you develop an optimized html source code.
    Banner promotions can help you gain a major media breakthrough.
    The means of marketing varies with what it is you are promoting. Understand the the mindset of your target audience and develop a marketing strategy accordingly.

Most important things are: good strategy, proper implementation, and tracking on how well your strategy is working.

Well,, according to me you can not promote your business through video marketing only.
    Each type of marketing is required for promotion. Use social networking for net marketing, audio & video help on TV and FM Channels. Make a firm faith in you and serve your customer since begning of business. If you are delivering quality service then you will be promoted by your customer itself

Hi! I recently read an article about creating a marketing plan and here are the components that you need to consider:
    • Economics
    • Product
    • Customers
    • Competition
    • Niche
    • Strategy
    • Sales Forecast

And there's also network marketing that you should consider. I hope that this can help.

Selecting the related keyword and doing more submissions for the keyword is more essential for good marketing process. You have to increase the strength of your keyword for your websites by doing related submissions.

Firstly need to understand your customer.Because its is very Essential part of whole business.Be smart with your money,always Invest in right place.Write marketing plans.

There are different ways to promote your site, you just have to figure out first what fits you most and you a need to have a proper plan and method to ensure success..

Thread Information