Thread: What do you know about the Alexa ranking?

What do you know about the Alexa ranking?

Do you about the Alexa ranking and what is it exactly? Alexa ranking is an industry, because few people know anything. Although it is not the case, Alexa was primarily Internet professionals. The public use the Internet to Alexa, and the trend today, and that makes such a choice in the public interest. To be informed of the status of your website or your site with other competitors in terms, Alexa is a good way. Who knows how sites Alexa really matters? Does anyone have any idea?

Hi

Alexa is not perfect, but overall, it is a good way to determine how popular a site is or how much traffic it gets.

It is important to compare apples to apples, and like I said, it's not perfect. But it's a decent yardstick as long as one realizes there can be exceptions to every rule.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Alexa is an Amazon Company. Can be used as a competitive intelligence tool.
    Good to guage the average time spent for blog sites. Engagement rate is determined. It basically audits and makes public the frequency of visits on various Web sites. The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated, is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months.
    One disadvantage is, not everybody uses Alexa ToolBar.

Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.

The simple algorithm runs behind the Alexa Ranking, that is the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed. The Alexa ranking measures over a a period of three months.

As for me, I prefer using the https://rankinity.com ranking website. It allows me to track my ranking in real time and monitor the success of my SEO. It is a really great service for such needs, I guess. But I consider the Alexa rank too, of course

Alexa ranking is count only when your website is open in a browser where Alexa toolbar is installed. Alexa counts only those views and rank your website.

Alexa Rank is a arrangement of baronial of websites or blogs in which the baronial is done on the base of the body of cartage every website or blog has by counting the cardinal of visitors at a accurate time

Alexa ranking shows the estimate of traffic coming to the website from all parts of the world. Many other important stats are also featured that tells the traffic behavior on a particular website.

Alexa ranking is the website to give a rank for your website ,it will calculate your website ranking by how much traffic your website get per day..

Thread Information