Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: About SEO

About SEO

Offpage SEO is basically backlinks. Creating backlinks with your keyword is the anchor text is just about everything you need to do, you should also get keyword from sites related to your. If you're writing about cars then you should get backlinks from cars and not from sites about writing books. Try to get backlinks from sites with high PR, PageRank. The higher the page rank is, the more value the link will have to your site. A site with a page rank of 4 will be worth a few thousand backlinks from a site with a page rank of 0. Please give your opinion

Getting backlinks from high pr website is difficult but building backlinks is key of ranking on google.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelaw169 View Post
    Offpage SEO is basically backlinks. Creating backlinks with your keyword is the anchor text is just about everything you need to do, you should also get keyword from sites related to your. If you're writing about cars then you should get backlinks from cars and not from sites about writing books. Try to get backlinks from sites with high PR, PageRank. The higher the page rank is, the more value the link will have to your site. A site with a page rank of 4 will be worth a few thousand backlinks from a site with a page rank of 0. Please give your opinion
    Sort of.

1.It's important to diversity the inbound anchor text used for landing pages. You want your backlink profile to look natural.

2. Other than just considering the PR of a site, consider placement on the page and actual visitor click through. In this case a site with a PR0's link could be more valuable for your end goal (a conversion), if you get a ton of visitor click through's.

3. SEO should also mesh with social media and PR outreach. Forming relationships with others in your field, and getting a guest blog post with in - context links , can be way more valuable in the long run.
    Fortune 500 Experienced Web Design & Development ::
    X Studios

eCommerce CRO & Coaching ::
    WebTree Consulting

SEO is very useful for website, by some SEO process you can increases the traffic of any website.

Backlinks are the life fuel of off page SEO. We need to get them naturally and not just link building helps.

How do they know what pages are hubs? Based on the quality and relevancy of the outbound links on that page.

Search Engine Optimization is a very significant part of the full internet marketing plan. It is an online strategy of bringing the website organically on the top ranks of the search engine results page for those competitive keywords that the users search for on various search engines.

To get high quality backlinks you have to crate web 2.0 website backlinks this links are very helpful to get relevant traffic and helpful to rank your website.

Seo is full of like internet marketing and it is very friendly,it is the place where you can promote your buisness and get the high traffic for your links.

If you want o optimize your website you should do some of page steps for your website,cantent is the important for every website for survive alongside competitor...

SEO is a process to optimization on the website in such awayso that it can get higher ranking on search engine for its business related keywords.

Is it true that if you have offline print materials that you should convert them to digital content and publish on your site?

I have spent thousands of dollars on office supplies from Staples.com over the years and now that I am looking to grow our website to reach new consumers, I am struggling with whether I should spend time converting dated materials or if I should purchase a new HP Laptop and build out a blog.

A few friends of mine own their own businesses and converted their brochures, flyers, and other printed materials into online content and swear it saved them a ton of time and money.

Has anyone else done this?

I haven't digitized my brochures and flyers, but what I've seen work is cross-promotion. I bought office supplies from Staples specifically pens, pencils, notepads and notebooks. I got these products personalized so that each item had our company's website printed on it. Customers don’t want to go through the hassle of Googling your company; so make it easier for them to find you. I'd highly recommended you try this approach too. Good luck!

SEO On page and Off page is very important for ranking a website.

Well SEO is very nice art to improve you website traffic and ranking at Google , SEO can give you organic traffic and you can have great ROI

Thread Information