Thread: Mobile and tablet optimization?

Mobile and tablet optimization?

Hello,

My wife runs a small online boutique selling women's apparel including dresses, tops and bottoms. According to Google Analytics, the percentage of users coming to our site from iphone and ipad is reaching almost 15%. We're now considering whether we should optimize our site for mobile and tablet. I was curious if anyone else have already implemented these optimized sites or are planning on doing it anytime soon.

Also, what's the most cost effective ways to make optimized sites?

Thank you.

Seong

easy way to make a phone version of your site. Because visibility on these devices is different that computers.

Yes it is easy to make a phone version but how to optimize , it is a question . i already have phone version website , but i don't know how to run it well .

Mobile and Tablet optimized sites

Hi there,

There are dozens of ways to optimize for mobile devices, but one of the best I have used recently is based on screen size. If you look at the 'Boston Globe' website you will see what the end effect is - resize your browser window and watch the layout change!

Good luck!

you can develop the site as per mobile and tablet size.

An online business owner who is either a newcomer or has been struggling to establish his business profitably might not be aware of the strategies involved in search engine optimization especially with regard to the use of backlinks.

This is interesting. Could there be a different/added strategy in optimizing website for iphone/ipad/android users?

I hope someone knowledgeable regarding this matter can enlighten the thread. Thanks.

Simplest way to build second template optimized for mobile devises.

i would definitely recommend getting mobile version of your website for both phones and tablets. the use of these devices for shopping and purchasing is only going to increase. whoever built your website should be able to either build you a mobile site or be able to recommend someone who can do it for you

Hello friends,

Smartphones accompany consumers pretty much everywhere they go. As they explore the world, their search activity on this device mirrors this ambulatory motion. People look for maps, news bites, pricing comparisons, restaurants, and the like. This on-the-go activity is further supported by the fact that 63 percent of all smartphone Internet access is done via the mobile network.

Thanks a lot
    Agill Ron
    Last edited by Agili Ron; 06-28-2012 at 12:22 PM.

A friend of mine uses WP Touch plug-in and he recently upgraded to the pro version .It renders on tablets as well. It is easy to set up and he has been very pleased with it so far.

hey
    i would recommend you to check services which will do the optimization.
    unless you can do it by yourself.
    services of seo cost hundrands of dollars a month, but worth it.

good luck

There are a multitude of ways to improve for cellular phones, but one of the best I have used lately is depending on monitor dimension. If you look at the 'Boston Globe' website you will see what the end impact is - re-size your web browser display and observe the structure change.

Please make suggestion and visit here:
    Communications Services Australia
    Last edited by Trim John; 09-23-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seongbae View Post
    Hello,

My wife runs a small online boutique selling women's apparel including dresses, tops and bottoms. According to Google Analytics, the percentage of users coming to our site from iphone and ipad is reaching almost 15%. We're now considering whether we should optimize our site for mobile and tablet. I was curious if anyone else have already implemented these optimized sites or are planning on doing it anytime soon.

Also, what's the most cost effective ways to make optimized sites?

Thank you.

Seong
    Hi Seong, you can make a separate mobile-optimized website, mobile app, or responsive design website.

Thread Information