Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: how to increase traffic ?

how to increase traffic ?

i am wondering my site , the traffic is so low
    somebody have good i deal for me

If your site is young, be patient, just don't forget to promote it. Make your site your email signature, register it in catalogs of websites, make a Facebook page to promote your website, make a blog on your website, write about everything connected to your business, sales, promotional offers, etc and add your articles in social bookmarks.
    Also integrate Google Analytics into your website, it's a really powerful tool (free), which can give you lots of useful information about traffic, popular pages, you will see graphics of growth, etc.

If you are talking about the website that you've included in signature, then I would suggest you to focus on social networking sites. Offer some discounted price or contest for hot selling products.

Go through seo tutorials also

Looking at your site, you're doing everything right except you're in a bad market. Low margins, highly competitive. You need to work on increasing your lifetime customer value to the point that advertising is profitable.

To increase your traffic to your website, you can better to use SEO & SMM techniques. these techniques are good for creating the good traffic. In seo mainly focus on the Keywords,and quality content. In SMM concentrate on the quality directories and book-mark submissions. participate in forum discussion, link-din activities etc.
    Other wise companies like nichesuite provides you the professional services for this. contact them.

Have you checked if your site is fully functional? Can people buy something and successfully checkout?

If you're looking for a quick solution you can try google adwords

Post Try to improve your on page work

Hi..

Get to concentrate in On page factors.. Use your proper keywords in meta title, meta description and meta keywords.. Use only huge traffic keywords with low or medium competitors keywords in your title and distribute your keywords in your page content..

Try to optimize your on page factor to bring your keyword in top 10 position in Google Search engine, then traffic will come automatically..

For Example: See our point of sales software system website title and meta description what we have used..

Thank you!!

Haseena
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 02-22-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: link removed

Write more and more unique contents.

Design you site with good layout.

Create guest blogs.

Create image optimization.

Always respond your blog comments and emails.

Comments on other blogs.

Submit your blogs to different search engines.

Create link exchange with other web masters.

Submit RSS feed of your blogs.

Join message board discussions.

Use more images in your posts.

Always do something unique.

Are you targeting highly searched keywords to increase traffic.

The easiest way to increase trafic is using ADWORDS - Google adwords for example are most effective, not cheap but you will get an immediate effect.

I want to share my past experiences with you, I was also facing same problem some time before. Then a friend of mine suggested me Social Media Marketing websites I would like to suggest you same thing to grab maximum traffic on your website. You can start promoting your website in Social Media websites. Websites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin are best sources to reach the end customers. I think these websites can help you to get maximum traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2011 View Post
    i am wondering my site , the traffic is so low
    somebody have good i deal for me
    You need to do SEO - build links, write content and try also marketing on platforms like Facebook and Twitter.

Wish you all the best.

All the main points have been mentioned, but one other great thing to consider is re-targeting, just look for it on google.

Thread Information