Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: What's Best Ecommerce Platform that is SEO friendly?

What's Best Ecommerce Platform that is SEO friendly?

I learned that ecommerce platforms are already seo friendly.
    I don't really know how it works but would like to ask for ideas what
    other ecommerce platform that is seo friendly. I know Magento is SEO integrated is there any other?
    Cheers!
    Goldenspiralstudio,
    FREE Magento One-Click Cart Checkout v1.0.5

my men's accessory store is built by zencart. it is seo friendly as more than 2000 pages is indexed by google since the site launched on Jun this year.

link removed

Check out Volusion.com...it's very SEO friendly. You can fill in meta data on every page of the site to generate an SEO-friendly URL.

Here is some info. about the built-in marketing in the Volusion platform including SEO, social integrations and reviews

Hope this helps!

Hello,

If it is about e-commerce then Magento is the best option which has many SEO friendly extensions available at very low cost.

SEO support is essential

Most professional ecommerce platforms will offer you different ways to SEO optimize your web shop. Check carefully which part of the SEO generation will be automatic. You really do not want to edit the SEO details on every page yourself. It would be great if you could manage the logic to be used for generating the appropriate meta tags per page.

What might be even more important is the usage of SEO friendly url's. These are url's, which among others, include the product name and product category. Still several platforms are using numeric url's to distinguish the pages and that's really not sufficient.

Furthermore you will have to pay a lot of attention to the product descriptions. Using the right keywords is essential. These keywords should include the words people will use to find your product.

Yup there are many of seo integrated eCommerce platform. You should have a look on Oscommerce, vplanet commerce, Zencart. These three might be best seo friendly other tha n magento. Magento give many feasible problems in future.

Thanks

It depends what exactly you mean by SEO friendly. We mostly use osCommerce and as developers we find it really easy to automate many aspects from page titles and h tags to alts and other on page stuff. But zencart and magento are good too.

Thanks

Thanks a lot folks... It is very informative. This is what I was looking for. It seems you have a lot of experience in this field. You are helping many people through this.

Nichesuite

Well my friend E commerce is a software all together and SEO is a totally different thing .. what you need to find out is an excellent E commerce software with a SEO SMM service .. there are companies who provides SEO SMM service with E commerce software.. this will help you build your brand name ... I have Used Nichesuite Ecommerce and they provided me SEO SMM service as a package ..
    contact nichesuite.com for detailed information

You could try Joomla, K2. I'm not really sure if it's more SEO friendly than others (Magento works), but I think the content, keyphrases and linking are more important than what platform you use. Also, try submitting products to Google products so they show up in search results in the shopping section.

magento, opencart are very seo friendly, both are opensource

You want to check out RomanCart, they are great and have loads of useful Internet Marketing features including SEO, to really help you sell more and make more money! I think they have almost 50,000 online stores using their software, so that must tell you something! Check them out at romancart.com

Let us know how you get on!

You can also check vPlanet commerce they are providing the best seo services and have good ecommerce platform with maximum functionlities.

Thanks

As I am aware of few like magneto and opencart etc. but I get many more new name which is also good one.

So thanks a lot for this useful information as E-commerce platform without such services are of no use. So it should choosen proeprly.

Ecommerce business software

"Nichesuite" a future ready ebusiness solution. more friedly, flexible and affordable ecommerce solution. provides SEO and SMM solution too.

Thread Information