I'm quite green when it comes to e-commerce but i'd like to start a delivery based aesthetics company selling products from various companies around the world. I currently have a retail store and think the transition to a digital medium may help sales and also keep me up to speed with competitors

I'm not savvy with programming or web design, so a few people recommended that i check out website builders like volusion.

I was initially gung ho about volusion but after reading a few reviews that complain about terrible loading speeds, issues with bandwidth, inability to customize sites and a lack of functional features I thought i would see the help of a community to help steer me in the right direction.

Basically my goal is to

- provide a digital medium to sell my beauty products (hair, skin, makeup etc)

- create a login page for users to track their purchases and review previous ones as well as have current items recommended ot them based on their previous purchases

- be able to update the site in real time to keep up to date with current lspecials and new products launches

- allow users to checkout online (either through google/amazon or some registered merchant)

- forums for users to discuss different products

- tracking numbers assigned to users for their purchases.

- and of course create a compelling and attractive web interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and enticing as well

I think that about sums it up for now, hopefully you guys cna help shed some light or perhaps guide me to more reputable resources!

Cheers!