Thread: Is nichesuite a good shopping cart?

Is nichesuite a good shopping cart?

Many of my friends have asked to go for Nichesuite, the unique e-business solution from Nichepro Technologies. Can some people help me to trace out how reliable it is and what are its features.

All four of the topics for which you've started new threads have already been discussed at length. Please use the forum search to find and join those discussions.
    The Old Sarge

Thanks for the provide this shopping cart, really I want new shopping cart. It's best shopping cart, I used now this shopping cart and save more and more money.

-------------------------------
    (Please add any links to signature)

I've been using avactis on several of my sites and have endorsed to a couple of my friends also. Avactis lets you make a powerful online store, import all your products, accept any payments, even add store elements to your old site, blog, forum ....

Have you checked the Avactis Shopping Cart? Avactis is a Php+MySQL based shopping cart software. It has lot of powerful marketing tools, facebook integration, mobile skins and a lot of other features. You can try out the demo and see if you like what the software has to offer.

Thread Information