Page 4 of 5 ... 2345 Last>>

Thread: SEO or SMM?

SEO is long-term plan. you must be patient

SEM include PPC and SEO. If you do SEO and run PPC than obliviously you will get more traffic.

If you do SEM, take time to read Google Term and condition carefully. You have money doesn't mean you can easily do SEM. Google have strict rules.

SEO and SMM are two different strategies. SEO is important to rank higher in search engine and social media helps you to expose yourself and your business to a wider audience. While they both work to drive traffic to a site.

I would say that, Both are good to drive trafic. Both have their own qualitites to improve the website's ranking.

best business coach
    Last edited by st jacob; 11-07-2014 at 07:38 AM.

I agree with Jacob.

Both have their advantages.

Through SEO you can drive a large amount of traffic to you website by ranking higher for the keyword or search terms. But SEM help you find the qualify traffic to your website.

So both are important for any online business. Also in the recent years Google has added the social media metric as one of the ranking factor.

SEO for long term organic traffic, in my opinion, is the more important option, but only if you get it right. SMM is fine for short term traffic, but again only if you do it right, as there's a right and wrong way to do everything in online marketing.

There are much difference between SEO & SMM. SEO are done to get site up in various search engine like google, Yahoo, Bing and SMM are done for creating a brand awareness through social media sites likes facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest etc. Social media sites also generate leads and maximize sales. You get specific advantage from both marketing techniques.
    I think that SEO is better than SMM because you can reach at your potential audience by getting your site up on your business keywords.

SEO is the great way to increase traffic of your website, what you need to do is to optimize some low competitive keywords related to your website, it takes time but you can get good result.

SEO and SMO both have same contribution in traffic generation of website.SEO includes on page and off page strategies.SMO where you can share your products through social media websites like:Facebook,twitter,linkedin.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I will prefer SEO as it helps to give organic traffic which is one of the quality traffic source on internet, so if you wan to promote your website on internet then you can prefer SEO which will help you to give quality leads and business for your company, SEO is long term process which should be done in proper way and you should give more importance to quality than any other thing in SEO.
    Last edited by Steve R Jones; 01-23-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Links removed by Site Staff.

Both are important for increasing visibility in search engines. SMO*refers to on-page modifications on your website and*SMM*refers to activities taking place outside your website

Both are important you can't say choose one of them.
    SEO is free and SMM is paid simple.

Both are important to drive more traffic to your website. But I prefer use SEO than SMM

Thread Information