Thread: New Data Backup Company?

New Data Backup Company?

I've been investigating remote data backup companies for a client that needs a lot of attention to detail and has a strong emphasis on business continuity. They not only want files backed up but want virtual servers set up along with their backed up data so services like Carbonite and Mozy won't work for them.

These new guys absorb.com look like they offer everything they need, but until today I had never heard of them and was hoping someone had some type of experience with the company.

Commander Joans... cool handle. Anyway, I have never heard of absorb.com. I checked out their website and I think it's worth your time to give them a call. They should be able to explain in any level of terms why your customers data would be safe. I also recommend that you request to visit their Data Center's (as they should have at least two).

There is also a company getting up and running called SkyHive based out of Orlando that I know about. Apparently they are a hybrid consulting/services firm... basically they are willing to build whatever service you need.

I've used several and have been very happy with MYPCBackup. I think once you try them, you'll agree that nobody else can touch them in terms of quality, customer service and security.

I've used several and have been very happy with MYPCBackup. I think once you try them, you'll agree that nobody else can touch them in terms of quality, customer service and security.

Making conventional backups costs time and effort. Making online backups is a fully automated process, which enables you to focus on your work instead.

Have a sql password recovery company? I think a best sql password recovery tool to recover my sql server password.

Great looking site I really love the appearance of your website and would love to get a similar site.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmartin86 View Post
    i also like MYPCBackup, and i m using this for my home pc . it provides good features and reliability.
    Thanks for sharing this info.

You can use hosting sites in which many types of hosting :
    Web hosting, and
    Cloud hosting
    You can use cloud hosting for data backup it have no chances to delete your data, you have daily backup, no maintenance required, security system are providing by hosting provider company. That features of cloud hosting is make it best in data hosting system.
    Thank you !

Use cloud hosting for data backup!

I have never heard the name of this company before, but if you are looking for cloud hosting provider then I will suggest you go fro SageNext cloud service.

Hey,
    I have some concerns regarding data security in our IT infrastructure. We have 28 PCs (and Laptops) all installed with Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) and 2 Servers, both running Windows 2012 Server. Workstations are all boosted by 8GB DDR3 Ram. All Operating Systems are genuine and are regularly updated with Microsoft updates. For security software, we have installed Malwarebytes Premium and Kaspersky Total Security on all the workstations and Malwarebytes Premium and Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Servers.
    There aren’t any issues or troubles with any of the systems so far and everything is going fine. Some of the employees occasionally informed of some warnings by KTS about detecting some unidentified files, but no major issues yet. Recently, I happen to see a video about DDoS & Malware attacks that can ruin important data: http://www.storagepipe.com/blog/DDoS...Force-Malware/ . It makes me a little worried about the security of the systems, especially since the news of Wannacry came out. Are Kaspersky and Malwarebytes strong enough to defend against malware attacks and intrusive files? How effectively can they detect and destroy such attacks. Is there a need to take any kind of extra protection? Any other suggestions or advice?

Thread Information