Thread: Need feedback on online backup www.goyus.com

Need feedback on online backup www.goyus.com

Hi
    I will appreciate it if you could give us feedback on the online backup startup www.goyus.com. There is a 30 day free trial.

Thanks a lot in advance. We know your time is valuable.

Regards,
    Suyog Bhobe

It's an interesting service but I don't see any enthusiasm/reviews on the web for it so it's tough for me to say. I think they need hundreds of reviews before I'd consider using it - especially since this is a matter of trust (it's my private files).

Goyus now backs up to Google and is free!

mfox11,
    You have a perfectly valid point. We have recently rewritten the Goyus app. It will now backup everything to your Google account. There should be no issue with trust since your files will be with Google and not Goyus.

By the way, Goyus is now free. In addition to backing up to Google Picasa and Google Docs, it allows you to upload entire albums to Facebook or YouTube with a single click.

By all means, feel free to use it and post a review here if you so desire.

Regards,
    Suyog Bhobe
    Founder, www.goyus.com

Hey,
    that's nice.
    i really liked it.
    it sounds like a great service.
    what is the range of prices?
    Last edited by IzzoNet; 06-24-2012 at 03:53 AM.

Hi Izzonet,
    It is free. Download it and use it and send us feedback by pressing the "Send Feedback" button. If you need extra storage beyond what Google gives you, you will have to buy it from Google (it is quite affordable). Just press the "Buy Extra Storage From Google" button after you have used up your free storage.

Regards,
    Suyog Bhobe
    founder, www.goyus.com

Hi Izzonet,
    It is free. Download it and use it and send us feedback by pressing the "Send Feedback" button. If you need extra storage beyond what Google gives you, you will have to buy it from Google (it is quite affordable). Just press the "Buy Extra Storage From Google" button after you have used up your free storage.

Regards,
    Suyog Bhobe
    founder, www.goyus.com

Thread Information