Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Which is more important: content or links?

Content is important to ensure you are the leader in what you do.
    Links are equally important to ensure traffic is driven to the website landing page that has your content.

I think both are important for your website,content is king of your website and links help to increase website ranking.

Content is one of the important parts in SEO. Content should be Unique, informative and fresh that can attract the visitors easily.

Content is the most important thing because you need organic backlinks that are real editorial votes for genuinely Good Content.
    Content is what attracts links, brings visitors back & drives them through the cycle to conversion (Sale, Registration, Donation...)

Well, I think content is more important to some extent than linking. Without good content, it is difficult to imagine that someone could be interested to check out the website in the first place! But there are no doubts that linking also helps to increase traffic. I think these two things really have to closely correlate with each other, and it really just comes down to the things that Google prefers when it comes to ranking factors.

Yes, I agree obviously content will always king in online marketing. We need relevant content for marketing our business.

Agreed Content is King

Both. But quality content will always be very useful for getting traffic to your site.

You can't choose one from it because both of them are important in SEO
    First, you need to put high-quality content as you have heard content is king.
    for getting higher ranking you need high authority backlinks.

A combination of the two has always made the most sense for me. You need quality backlinks to increase website strength but you need quality content to increase page strength. The two work hand-in-hand for ecommerce sites, especially if you have a smaller budget or are a niche industry.

Quote Originally Posted by seo4ceo View Post
    Which is more important: content or links?
    According to me content and links both are beneficial.but most preferable content rather than link...

if Content is the king the Link is the queen. Both are important equally.

Thread Information