Thread: best shipping calculating software

best shipping calculating software

Being in Canada, I currently use Can Post for shipping, but the software that calculates shipping on my site can ony calculate based on percentage of purchase total or as a cost added in to each item. Looking for best solution for shipping software that will automatically calulate shipping costs based on either weights and/or size of total or that can link to CPS. I have read through other posts but do not find any good answers to my problem. I have items that weigh a lot but cost relatively little compared to other items that weigh little but cost more. Problem now is that I am sure customers abandon their purchase once they see the outragous total on shipping when it adds in shipping for each item and since multiple items can go in the same box, shipping should not be compounded so much. I will galdly pay for software over free stuff or OS, but how do I know which one?

Our company has been using Supply Chain Management system by http://www.mclanetech.com/. It is the best shipping solution we have used till now. I am sure it would be of great help to you too.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dolphmiller View Post

Thanks for the providing good option through the link, the calculation is most important for the tallying the amounts of expenditure. thanks once again

Thread Information