Thread: SEO Best Technique

SEO Best Technique

Hello to all SEO experts.
    determine a new technique for giving site traffic and improving the SERP.
    after using all old SEO technique like social bookmarking etc last is facebook fan page with regularly commenting.

Hi There

I don't believe that chasing after the latest/greatest SEO technique is the best way to operate an online business. Resorting to that means one is always fighting the search engines and trying to stay ahead of them. But that game will always evolve, because search engines will keep working to outsmart human webmasters.

I think the best technique is writing original, high quality content pages based on researched keywords related to your niche. Then, develop a high quality linking strategy that is based on reality, not spammy link schemes.

Done in enough volume, this technique creates ever growing, free traffic.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

I am also agree with DeniseTaylor that don't believe in using new techniques more as according to new update which is concerned with original and informative content concern which is one of the oldest techniques in this field so why to go for new.

As search also like and prefer old techniques so there is no way to rely on new yes you can use new as to make your work easy but main foundation is Old only.

Thread Information