Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: PPC or SEO

PPC and SEO both are very beneficial for search engine marketing. PPC is paid listing and SEO is unpaid or natural listing. If a company want quick result or quick visitors from search engine then surly they have to use PPC. Where as SEO requires some time before result came.

I think PPC is very effective for the new projects which recently started their website and want to get some business because PPC can generate instant visitors or business for the website owners. While in SEO it take so much time but after getting a good ranking you'll continuously receive the traffic. I think both are important and recently adrool started re-targeting which is good for low budget clients.

According to my option SEO is the best option.By doing both on page and off page optimization to the site we can improve website traffic as well as Search engine ranking.This also improves page rank of a websites.

PPC is very costly and SEO is a time spend technique. Both are equal and beneficial for search engine marketing.
    The Game is Over

PPC and SEO do same work for website .Both increase website traffic and online business . So when we need to select right services PPC or SEO ? PPC impact on quickly and depend on our budget but PPC is paid but SEO taken 3-4 month to impact same things ans this is totaly free . So when you have any special offer for special time period then do PPC otherwise you can use SEO. SEO give more trust able result.You Can take PPC and seo services from any SEO company.

PPC is good for the immediate traffic for a new site. However, as you mentioned, it gets expensive pretty quickly.

SEO is the major source. If you are doing a business online and have a website through which you need to showcase yourself to the public or your target audience. PPC, social media, 3rd party lead generation sites, business communities are all ways which support your SEO. These drive traffic from them to your website through an URL.

You are ready to inverse money you can go for PPC in is quick result and also expensive,otherwise you can go for seo it is slow process effective.

It depends upon the individual who is performing any one or both of them. SEO is a long term process and needs patience to get rank for few keywords in the SERP. But the positive thing here is that the rank if done properly exists for long. Whereas PPC is something which gives you instant results. It really help people to promote their products or site. But its result exists till the ads and campaigns is active. I would suggest you should go with both.

Both are important...!

In my opinion PPC give the instant result. But, SEO is give you after long period of time. PPC is best for immediate result expected clients website.

PPC :- PPC is getting you a traffic but traffic is convert into leads is 2% chance only becouse many user delibrately click on the ads which is never gives you good customer.

SEO :- SEO is the best way to increase traffic to search engine which is getting Good users to internet which have something importance to your site. In SEO we are targetting some keywords which is get comes those pages on which that keywords is targeted.

Both!! Each of them have its own contribution to the online marketing industry.

I guess, both of them are very important and useful. I do some SEO activities for my website and use the services from https://smartyads.com/ for advertising my business. This combination gives some really good results, and I like how it works a lot

Online marketing involves both PPC or SEO which helps you to gain front page in the SERP. PPC is useful or important when you are ready to invest money and if you are launching new website PPC is best because it is costly than SEO and it helps to generate the immediate traffic for any new project with very less time . whereas SEO is for long period of time with minimum cost.

Thread Information