Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Software for business

Software for business

Welcome I seek out software which could help out with managing my business. I need programs which could improve integration with my employees (surveys, sharing document, superior internet communication etc.) and costumers. Thanks for any suggestions.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM will work great for your customers. As for employees I will have to do some more research and get back to you on that one.
    Find the best ecommerce solutions at ZippyCart!!

Thumbs up

Hi darkinos,

You should consider building a microsoft access database and host it on your network so that your employees can access the different areas. You could build a customer lookup screen and have all invoices attached to each customer. It will make your life a lot easier.

Have a look around on Google on how to build a microsoft access database, there are plenty of guides out there.

Alternatively you could consider using a company called Zoho, they provide CRM software and it's online based so you can access it on the go.

Anyway, hope that helps you out, all the best!

I think you should turn to inlevel.com. they create software for business people like you, and they have developed solutions to improve functioning of company. If you contact them they will probably give you advices on what you truly need in company.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 06-24-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Hi Darkinos, I recommend you take a look at Tree.io - http://tree.io

It is similar to Zoho as mentioned above, but much cheaper and has all its features integrated in one package, rather than spread across many different apps like Zoho. Go to the website and check out the free trial and you will see why I think tree.io is so good.

Take a peek at Sugar CRM

They have a community edition that is free.

Quote Originally Posted by roban View Post
    Take a peek at Sugar CRM

They have a community edition that is free.
    Is that what their website labels, "Free Trial". Are you sure it doesn't expire?

No. Go to http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/download and download the Sugar Community Edition 6.2.1 Free.

Hopefully you know how to set up a dataabase on your server or host.

No. Go to http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/download and download the Sugar Community Edition 6.2.1 Free.
    Thanks, Roban. I'll give it a whirl.

Hopefully you know how to set up a dataabase on your server or host.
    Yes, thanks.

I've been using Zoho quite a bit lately. They offer a bunch of different services.

We're just using Microsoft Excel for computing the business earning or report. For us, Excel is the friendly program for business.

if you want more traffic,you can use the email software to do your business

i need more traffics too, Thanks all

There are different online tools that can help you with your problems just b resourceful. Skype is a good communication tool that will help you manage your employees. Most of online business fails because they lack of communication. Another is Google Docs a tool use for collaboration this way documents, spreadsheets and presentation can be easily share and access.

Customized Software for SMB

Hi

We create customized software for small business using excel. Let us know your requirement and we can work this out.

Regards

Thread Information