Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Software for business

Quote Originally Posted by arsalan701 View Post
    ... We create customized software ... using excel...
    Pardon me while a C++ programmer laughs at your idea of software...

Post Re: Software for business

Hello..
    If you are looking for the software for business then you should definitely look forward to the CRM software as it gets integrated with all the data about sales leads, current customers, associated companies, and employees throughout the various departments. I am working with such software and face no problem in managing my task.

Awesome question!

The app that helps me when I'm at work and away from the office is BusinessMessage Pro... If you have a receptionist and you get a phone call, your receptionist can send your employees all of their telephone messages to them by email! I use this and it makes it so that I can get all of my messages anywhere in the world where their is an internet connection... No there is no more reasons to use those paper telephone message pads. Simply awesome!

A web-based solution would be ideal

Software for your business

If you want the database software for you company check the link bellow
    http://gegasoft.com/order-software-here/

Selection of software depends on the requirements of your business if you are getting a software which full fills your need then in this situation you can buy or if you want your own then you can create it easily.

sugar CRM is the one of good S/w. You can compare others also and use trail for the first if it suits and easy for you to handle then its fine to get it .
    Good options are suggested here thanks for the thread!

OpenERP is an open source ERP solution which is ideal for SMBs as it has lot of modules which provide out-of-box general functionality. More specific requirements like vertical specific requirements or statutory requirements can be customised/developed.

You can download it yourself and use it or contact us for professional help.

In market different type of softwares available for business. Like payroll software. Its best for big company to manage payroll.

You could build a customer lookup screen and have all invoices attached to each customer.

It's really nice to see that you have developed a good software for suing excel software. but I don't it can be done work as the other professional software do as like GCP designed which I am using too.

Thread Information