Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Advantage to SEO

Advantage to SEO

I have just learned about Search Engine Optimization. In order for me to become more familiar and advanced in using it, I surely have to study more about it. I hope that you guys could answer some of my queries. Usually, when one opens an international site, there is a list of countries to be chosen. I would just like to know if the country selection option is a great help in SEO development. What I would like to happen is that the same domain would have similar content. Would this be helpful in utilizing SEO? I need your suggestions and opinions on this.

Well, if you are working on a single website, Optimizing it for more than one country or language could be difficult. Hopefully we have a European member here that can help you better.

interested thread and I'm also looking for the answer of this quation does google will looks it as a duplicate ?

Country selection is definitely a great help. Have your website for the country to service. If you are a global company, then .com makes sense. If not, stick on to your country specific domain.

I predict that audience building and Author Rank will become important elements of an SEO campaign.

Advantage of SEO is to get traffic and get better position in Google SERP.

You can get traffic, users and at the same time the business also.

Good content with rich keywords is one of the way to get noticed by search crawlers/spider and improve the ranking page. Try to get a place on the first page(in natural/organic search) to get more visitors. I have read couple of nice blogs on SEO.
    If you have an ecommerce site then you can refer- http://www.avactis.com/how-to-make-y...-seo-friendly/.

For finding keywords, you can refer to- http://www.keywordxp.com/find-high-t...-seo-keywords/

Hope this will help.

Hi Guys,

I am Sunil Gupta from Delhi, I have been doing SEO since march 2012. SEO is one of best options to connect the right audience in the digital space.

Advantage of SEO

1. It's free for everyone.
    2. you will increase your brand value from search engine.
    3. mostly people search own need on search engine.

Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website

SEO is the best way to improve your website,you can drive your business through online with help of SEO,it make your website top rank of SERP,and also improve your website traffic.

Benefits of SEO:

1. Increased traffic
    2. Increased site usability
    3. Brand awareness
    4. Improved marketing position

The Main Advantage of SEO your Website can be ranking high in top search result & from there get lots of organic traffic that help to Generate Lead & Business.

I am Sunil Gupta from Delhi, I have been doing SEO since march 2012. SEO is one of best options to connect the right audience in the digital space.

Advantage of SEO

1. It's free for everyone.
    2. you will increase your brand value from search engine.
    3. mostly people search own need on search engine.

First and the main important is you can rank higher on Google from that you can grow your business organically.

Thread Information