Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Best SEO method

As I am also fresher here so I just tell you that there are two main steps in SEO one is ON page optimization and second one is OFF page optimization but there are so many other techniques in this two main On and Off page technique.

So google it and you will get to know everything.

You can also start learning on SEO startegies on social bookmarking like digg, de.icio.us, reddit, stumbleUpon and etc. This can also help you promote a site

Robin, learning SEO or any digital marketing platform is the most easiest aand fun thing to do. But, have you implemented each tactic, each tool, seen the behaviour matters. There are a lot of niche details that one needs to keenly observe and these come by experience!

I mention bellow some important seo steps

1.Backlinks
    2.Content quality
    3.Robots.txt file
    4.Content updates Regularly
    5.Title tag
    6.Meta Description
    7.Website loading speed
    8.Unnatural back links built
    9.Sitemap
    10.Internal linking

Best SEO methods is to follow the google Guidelines points.

Hi,

SEO methods changing year by year. I think you have post this thread @ 2011 now @ 2016 - Link exchange and many other things not effective nowadays. So, please follow some blog reading for update your latest SEO knowledge.

Eg: Blog - Search Engine Land

On page and Off page seo. In off page guest blogging, forum, blog comments are best link building methods.

these are best SEO Techniques which All Top marketing Web Sites Should Use
    1. optimize Title Tag
    2. optimize Meta Tags
    3. Proper Use of Heading Tags
    4. Alt Attributes on Images
    5. Title Attributes on Links
    6. XML Sitemap
    7. Relevant Content sharing
    8. Quality Link Building
    9. Social Media

Firstly you should have good On page and content on website. Then do its off page tasks and social media optimization too.

There is a great blog called MonsterPost - http://*************************/help/...s-and-why.html. I can recommend you to look through it, and you will definitely find a lot of useful information on web design and SEO for you. It helped me a lot really

There is no single method for search engine optimization by which you will get higher position. The combination of some relevant activities of regular basis will help to get better result.

1 Quality and original content on every webpage.
    2 High page rank link building through Article submission, Guest Blogging, Press release, Forum post, business listing etc.
    3 Social bookmarking with fresh content, avoid spamming work.
    4 Social Sharing with relevant #Tag

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

The best SEO strategy is to go with Google algorithm updates ...

Quote Originally Posted by robinpatrick2 View Post
    Being a starter in the terms of search engines optimization you need SEO techniques, they are very important for you. I have recently engaged myself in this particular field and I am starting to understand the ins and outs of this industry. Yet, I am not hugely acquainted to SEO and its numerous techniques. How costly it is to make use of the SEO services? Can one with a tight budget avail of SEO? Are there plausibly priced schemes that I could take benefit of? I desire of learning about the numerous reliable SEO firms. I choose the most reliable company to acquire the best value for my money.
    I m glad you have chosen a well balanced industry to work with and wish you best of luck. For availing the services while having a tight budget, it totally depends on what kind of services you want. You can have a limited work by a freelancer according to your budget because company won't negotiate their packages according to your budget, some might do but it wont be according to your need, so only one party would be in a win win situation.

before submitting your website in blogs, forum, social bookmarkting etc.. check the page rank, alexa rank and PA and DA for website. get high end back links it will very useful for your website ranking

Read more SEO blogs such as searchenginejournal.com, marketingland.com, seomoz.org
    Don't follow any black hat SEO
    Comment on other's blogs
    Participate in Forums and answer queries
    Guest Posting

Thread Information