Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: email marketing

email marketing

hello, can anyone recommend a good email marketing software package?

I use Vertical Response by Intuit. Pay as you go.

Take a look at this post 30 Useful Small Business Email Marketing Apps.

These are all great options, but it can be difficult to decide which one would be the best fit for your business. Hope these 30 applications and ideas help you.

I will recommend Comm100 Newsletter-the email marketing software, which is FREE, hosted and easy to use.
    With it, you can manage your email lists scientifically and get high in-box rate.
    Hope the information helps.

I don't have any idea about this,Its better if you go in google and search it you will find the lots of vendor.
    Otherwise you can inquire to database company like just dial.

Try out Mailchimp, it has worked well for us without any problems. It is user friendly and allows you to create your contact list which can be imported from your email accounts.

Would second the recommendation for mailchimp for email newsletters.
    Increase sales with referral marketing - www.anafore.com

Hello guys....!
    I am new here.Thanks for your informative information... I have many e-mail address and i want to start E-mail Marketing tell me how to start ? how to buy email server to send lots of email ? your suggestion will be highly appreciated....!

aweber.com or mailchip is better for email marketing.

Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. However, the term is usually used to refer to:

* sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
    * sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately,
    * adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers, and
    * sending email messages over the Internet, as email did and does exist outside the Internet (e.g., network email and FIDO).

link removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 04-02-2011 at 04:12 PM.

I use MailChimp and am very happy with it.
    My home based business:
    www.mywirelessrevolution.com

don't go with the email marketing software because you don't know their database is workable or not. they just collect them from online website and forums.

If you have enough budget, you can try using Email Marketing Director or SendBlast software.

Email marketing is a form of direct selling which uses electronic mail as a means of communication commercial or fund-raising contents to an audience. In its most liberal sense, every email sent to a possible or current customer could be conceived email selling.

If you are looking for email marketing services then you can get with us today on Skype, MSN, YMSG, or AOL at eDataKing or call us at +1 513-277-0424 !
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 08-21-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Thread Information