Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Favorite Mail?

Hybrid View

Favorite Mail?

My Favorite Mail is Gmail. It's Service is very quick and Fast as compare to others. It's Mail sending and Receiving speed is outstanding.

Same here, I also like Gmail even though I use yahoomail.

3rd vote for Gmail. I like using it and I have accounts in other mails as well but Gmail has the highest speed and the design options that it offers are comfortable.

Since a long time … I am not using any free email service … but they are good … Actually, when it comes to the free email service mostly people vote for the one they currently use … and most of them normally use either Gmail or Yahoo mail.

So I'd like to share with you all following URL which will give you an information of Top 19 Free Email Services … Hopefully helpful for everyone …

Quote Originally Posted by paullopez View Post
    Since a long time … I am not using any free email service … but they are good … Actually, when it comes to the free email service mostly people vote for the one they currently use … and most of them normally use either Gmail or Yahoo mail.

So I'd like to share with you all following URL which will give you an information of Top 19 Free Email Services … Hopefully helpful for everyone …
    Interesting to know that you're not using any free email service. When a service
    is available on free of cost with lots of features, why do you spend money on such service?

Quote Originally Posted by Bliss Ellison View Post
    Interesting to know that you're not using any free email service. When a service
    is available on free of cost with lots of features, why do you spend money on such service?
    Security and business profile … are those two main reasons, otherwise free email services are really good … For an example Webmail, it allows me to set specific rules to avoid spam messages, etc..

We are also using Zimbra email exchange server for internal office use, which offers multiple features to schedule meetings, document sharing, task list, etc … The most importantly it provides a secure environment to share confidential information …

Favorite Mail?

GMAIL is the very best best best
    speed and load time and all other features are all good

I have used Thunderbird for years and would never switch. I also use GMail when I am out of town because I can add up to 5 email addresses and check my mail that way anywhere in the world.

Yahoo has been plagued with hackers lately as has AOL so my advice is to stay away from those. You can import Yahoo into GMail.

I also like and using G Mail for a long period. its service are very quick and accurate. its speed and all Other function are good.Its all services are mostly free. So I like it very much.

Gmail is the recommended email for Ad Exchanges and similar sites.

If you do email marketing never use Yahoo, Live, AOL, MSN or a multitude of other popular free email providers, you're emails just won't get through.

When you send an email you're totally reliant on your mailserver, and these free addresses share the server with millions of other people, which can lead to spamming problems, even though you aren't spamming yourself your mailserver will get blacklisted due to other members' poor habits. Also, most servers on the internet are poorly set up, and email delivery and receipt are reliant on the DNS (Domain Name Server) settings of your provider.

By default, DNS servers are set to ‘OPEN’, and Yahoo, for example, won’t accept emails that are sent from a domain name with an open DNS. You won’t even receive a bounce email so you know it didn’t arrive, so by using a Yahoo address you’re leaving yourself open to email delivery problems that can seriously hamper your business.

I've been using Gmail for Google Apps for my business

Another vote for Gmail from me. I like its mix of features and how it works easily with other Google goodies.

Ive been using GMail for a while and find it pretty good. I have recently used the Rackspace web interface and have no complaints with that either.

I also don't use free email. We have our own dedicate web servers and emails associated with our domains. I think it's much more professional to have yourname@yourdomain.com than something@gmail.com.

I also prefer the knowledge that my email is run through my own server and under my control, not somebody else's.

Gmail and hotmail, as it is well integrate with online storage.

Thread Information