Thread: More information on SEO and sitemaps.

More information on SEO and sitemaps.

At this time, a lot of people are really talking about sitemap’s importance in one’s site. Do you believe that it is that important? Will it give advantages to my site? Do you think it would be of good help? Can anyone out there explain to me further about this topic? They said that it would give my visitors easy navigation. The search engines will search for your site in a very immense manner. If this is true, then I think I would have sitemap on my website. As a plan for my new website, I wish to include it. I don’t want though to later realize that it’s not worth it. What would be better to do?

Sitemap is important for every site because sitemap plays twice role for ranking of any site.
    Two types of site maps are created for every site one is important for Search engine and second one for users. HTML and XML sitemap are types. Html sitemap provide easy navigation for your site and XML site map provide latest update of your sites

Sitemaps are needed as it is the glossary for any website. It has all the important links mentioned in it which you feel the page needs to be indexed and crawled. It is easier for Google bot to find the relevant links from one to another using your sitemap. Make usre you have the right website hierarchy.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. sitemap.xml file is used to crawl and index to your webpages of the website.

Site map help to index our page URL in google spider,the Google bot easily find your URL link using site maps.

Sitemaps make navigating easier and having an updated site map on your . Sitemaps is excellent both for your users and search engine to navigate your site easily

Hi,

Sitemap is two type: 1. xml Sitemap
    2. html sitemap

1. xml sitemap: It's help to index you website in major search engines.

2. html sitemap: It's help to navigation of you website.

Make sure you can access google webmaster tools where you can see any error messages regarding your sitemap for your website. You'll also see how many urls from the sitemap google has crawled. In gwt you can submit the sitemap to google. Also be sure to create an html version of your sitemap (web page with hyperlinks to your key pages) and link to it from the footer of your website.

Thread Information