Thread: SEO requirement

SEO requirement

I am a beginner in the field of Search Engine Optimization. I would like help from this forum especially for SEO. In the index, references and other items you want. I created a site for this reason that the funds obtained from AdSense. I am on my Web site, you'll find articles about the sea, but when I run my Google search, I found some details on my website, where you do not even created. What happened? I could not prove that a particular description. I changed all the content on the basis of the appeal. I wonder where I can find on Google the question, what I need. I also want SEO friendly site.

Randy did anyone assist you? Are you still looking for guidance? Did you first have your site be responsive? Adsense does work, but is the website supporting the context?

SEO friendly site means search engine can easily search your website. If the content is old and you have placed new content then you need to wait or reindexed your web pages. User Google Webmaster Tool, upload sitemap.xml file then crawl and index all pages of your website.

Thread Information