Thread: How does one launch an e commerce site like insuranceagents.com?

How does one launch an e commerce site like insuranceagents.com?

How does one launch an e commerce site like insuranceagents.com where you are getting leads to businesses?

What type of marketing would you do and what type of costs would one incur to launch?

I have several businesses (non insurance related) and I have an idea to attract clients for all businesses in my line of expertise and would forward these leads to them

It is some bit easy as it is not common keyword.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that insurance agents is not a common keyword But hey, you could set up rare keywords like your products names like horsebox insurance or surgery insurance. It would be much easier to rank with these terms.

To launch any website the first thing is proper marketing as well as a proper planning.You have to analyze the market completely before launching the e-commerce website.

It’s really great posts.

It’s really great posts.

Thank you for the*informative*post.

launch e-commerce site

For launching site you have to do more studies about your market, your competitors, what is in market what you have for selling and what is needed, Recognize your target audience make them potential visitors.

Dont get in market without appropriate preparation
    best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenw View Post
    How does one launch an e commerce site like insuranceagents.com where you are getting leads to businesses?

What type of marketing would you do and what type of costs would one incur to launch?

I have several businesses (non insurance related) and I have an idea to attract clients for all businesses in my line of expertise and would forward these leads to them

Thread Information