Biggest Problems for Internet Marketing
Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Biggest Problems for Internet Marketing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17

    Biggest Problems for Internet Marketing

    According to our recent survey, the biggest problems of people trying to market their business online are:

    1. Converting leads to sales
    2. Managing an online marketing system
    3. Prioritizing time, energy and money for best results

    The question "What is your greatest challenge with Internet Marketing?" is asked to thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs through the email lists, Facebook, and blogs.

    This was an open-ended question and a wide variety of responses was received , however, the majority expressed wanting to learn to deal with the same three issues: lead conversion, an organized system for marketing, and managing time, energy and money for best results.

    Here are a few selected answers of interest:

    "Please just give it to us straight and try to remember when you first started and how overwhelming it was and so hard to believe it was true or not without actual proof."

    "Just what is the best bang for the buck (time and $ investment)? From my observations, IMs (internet marketers) appear to be scrambling for the next big thing, and are trying to convince everyone else that they know what the next big thing is. "

    "I struggle with keeping focus on high-payoff goals, looking past the hype and finding an affordable mentor who I trust to teach me the fundamentals."

    "How to "chunk" things down so there are simple manageable steps. "

    "Turning blog and newsletter subscribers into paying customers."

    "Integration of all the good stuff (less the crap!) with the whole process."

    "I, like others, I'm sure, need a step by step process as to what comes first, what's next, how to track, how to fix errors, how to work it all on a shoestring budget."

    What about you? what's the one thing you need to learn the most to get great results from using the Internet to grow your business?

    Just share.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    1,498
    Amuthanjrv,

    Is this your Web site?
    The Old Sarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    42
    With converting leads to sales point, to increase this have a clear and concise call to action button. For example if you were an eCommerce site you would have a clear 'buy now' button and have clearly laid out step by step on how to buy anything making the users experience so much easier

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Marketing is an essential component for product proliferation and adoption across the targeted audience. Conventional marketing strategies have always been associated with a hefty budget and market research requirements. As the world is becoming smarter and more efficient people across the globe have started realizing the benefits of Internet Marketing. Internet has been able to penetrate all parts of the globe. Businesses and humans are not limited to a particular geography and all corners of the world are facilitating from the ease and use of Internet marketing initiatives.

    There are too many advantages of using Internet marketing as the modern tool and strategy to draw more customers to trigger unprecedented growth. Letís explore some of the key ones:

    Internet marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meeting the eyes of an end user.
    You can design and woo your customers in a better way without much time and investments on an Internet Marketing enabled campaign. With less cycle time you can meet more needs of your customers when compared to conventional channel.
    One of the best aspect of an Internet Marketing campaign is that it meets the eye of the target much faster and in a concentrated way.
    You can manage your leads and convert them into opportunities in a faster manner too.
    It has proven to provide a clear cut communication between the customer and the service provider.
    Internet marketing leads to product innovation. Vendors are informed about the preferences and likings of the end user and they manufacture or present the services in a desired manner.
    Proliferation of your service portfolio is pretty easy and simple online. Within no time you can create a campaign and send it across to major social networks including LinkedIn. Twitter or Stumble Upon. You can better your online revenues and increase your bottom-line over the period of time.
    With better customer satisfaction and increased bottom-line you are sure to become a prominent entity in the segment of your industry.
    More people admit to the fact that Internet marketing and an online presence can provide a more trustworthy image of self or business online. It has helped in new customer acquisition and growth even in the challenging times of recession.
    Internet as an arena is growing year by year. More number of users are buying or are interested in buying products and services online than ever before. Challenges will lie ahead for the vendors to differentiate themselves in order to stay in the hunt of customer acquisition, Retention and growth. Innovation through Internet and Internet marketing can help companies to stay afloat and nurture their talent pool and strengths in correct direction.

    So if you have been interested all this while in carrying out Internet Marketing efforts, make an attempt now. Just ensure that you know your niche and the demands of customers well enough. You are sure to grow your online business if you can offer value to your customers online.
    http://www.ellipsissolutions.com/
    Solving Complex Sales and Marketing Problems with Simple Solutions

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13
    Internet marketing is too frustrating job. You can't find better solution still you invest your soul into it. You need to work hard to generate customers.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13
    Your sale increasing process is totally rely on targeting customers. Try to find the communities that have your customers. Many people have craze for jackets, watches sneakers. This morning I saw the show that describing a complete history behind the sneakers and people are just mad about them. Same is the case with watches, those who have taste for them like me are just keep on finding about them. Once you find an community and participate in it you do not need to show or promote after making your image in the eyes of customers. Once you have earn you branding reputation then you will get customers with maximum ease.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    The major challenge in online marketing is to win the confidence of buyer and to make him believe that the bought out product is exactly as per his extractions. Do no limit all exercises only up to sales, make it a never lasting process for social awareness.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    53
    One of the most challenge is getting targeted traffic and increasing conversion rate.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Broadstairs, England
    Posts
    12
    My biggest problem is getting targeted traffic to my sites, and I'm surprised that more people haven't said that, because everyone I know in this business has the same problem.

    Converting leads to sales is a doddle compared to getting those leads in the first place.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by seoviviti View Post
    Internet marketing is too frustrating job. You can't find better solution still you invest your soul into it. You need to work hard to generate customers.
    very true. i guess that mostly hard work is the key to get more customers. there isn't a magic here. hard work is the name of this game.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Converting the traffic to my site to actual clicks. People visit, a few comment but nobody clicks the ads.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLedley View Post
    My biggest problem is getting targeted traffic to my sites, and I'm surprised that more people haven't said that, because everyone I know in this business has the same problem.

    Converting leads to sales is a doddle compared to getting those leads in the first place.
    I'm not surprised... You need more text on your site so you can target keywords for SEO. You might want to consider a PPC campaign to get traffic in the meantime.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2

    Marketing Activities

    A successful company use a wide range of traditional and online marketing tools to help sell their products.
    In addition to having a highly optimised website plus social media presence, they also advertise in a range of appropriate publications, as well as using a specialist PR consultant. By monitoring the analytics on a regular basis, they can clearly see how much traffic has been driven to their website from the online versions of the publications they have appeared in and can use this to understand how many of these leads turn into sales.
    The statistics do need to be monitored on a regular basis, though, to establish how well your website is performing and also find out exactly who/what your online audience is. Many companies have analytics on their site and have never bothered to check it or simply don't know what to do with the data.
    Want to double your sales in the next 12 months? Here's how...
    http://BusinessOwnerSalesAid.com

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    52
    Converting traffic is a serious matter that should be learned and tried. But the key factors that makes a website convert its traffic are these things:

    - landing pages that effectively calls for an action
    - descriptive product pages
    - website navigation
    We help anyone looking for ways to create a website and high quality ecommerce SEO solutions

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by amuthanjrv View Post
    According to our recent survey, the biggest problems of people trying to market their business online are:

    1. Converting leads to sales
    2. Managing an online marketing system
    3. Prioritizing time, energy and money for best results

    The question "What is your greatest challenge with Internet Marketing?" is asked to thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs through the email lists, Facebook, and blogs.

    This was an open-ended question and a wide variety of responses was received , however, the majority expressed wanting to learn to deal with the same three issues: lead conversion, an organized system for marketing, and managing time, energy and money for best results.

    Here are a few selected answers of interest:

    "Please just give it to us straight and try to remember when you first started and how overwhelming it was and so hard to believe it was true or not without actual proof."

    "Just what is the best bang for the buck (time and $ investment)? From my observations, IMs (internet marketers) appear to be scrambling for the next big thing, and are trying to convince everyone else that they know what the next big thing is. "

    "I struggle with keeping focus on high-payoff goals, looking past the hype and finding an affordable mentor who I trust to teach me the fundamentals."

    "How to "chunk" things down so there are simple manageable steps. "

    "Turning blog and newsletter subscribers into paying customers."

    "Integration of all the good stuff (less the crap!) with the whole process."

    "I, like others, I'm sure, need a step by step process as to what comes first, what's next, how to track, how to fix errors, how to work it all on a shoestring budget."

    What about you? what's the one thing you need to learn the most to get great results from using the Internet to grow your business?

    Just share.
    Hello,

    I must say that internet marketing is a difficult job and job that needs to be done for long time, but in the end, it's defently worth it. because it's one of the best way to get your costumers.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •