Thread: Website content

Website content

I have a blog located on my website. Which would be the priority, writing original content for the website or the blog, or would it be the same since the blog is on the site?

Thanks for your input.

Keith
    link removed

The blog is the website.

You write useful articles that get indexed on search engines, for people to read. If your good at it, you'll get thousands of page visits, in which you implement a advertising campaign to sell ads, to generate revenue.

Hi there!

I'd say it depends on what the content is and how your site is structured. I would look at visitor experience as well.

Most blogs are laid out in a date format, with the most recent dates at the top. This can make it difficult for visitors to find information, whereas with a site, it is laid out more horizontally by topic or sub topic.

Since a blog is date driven, your content may become dated or may not be found at all, if people don't go that deep into your blog posts.

These are the issues one faces with a blog vs. a site, and when it comes to building a business, it can be a limiting factor that bloggers face. But since you have both, I think timliness and visitor experience/navigation should determine where you place the content.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Content is the king and great content can truly be an asset for your online marketing efforts. It is the most advice of other webmasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred23 View Post
    Content is the king and great content can truly be an asset for your online marketing efforts. It is the most advice of other webmasters.
    Yeah, you're right, but it happens only in such cases, when your web content offers attraction and different incentives to the customers. Isn't it?

Writing quality content on blog which resides on a website will add lot of value to branding as once you write good quality content then people envision you as an expert and which in turn get you more leads. Also a blog can be a good linkable asset in the long run.

Blog is an excerpt of the ideas or solutions you want to communicate. Website has a broad terminologies with wider description assisting generic data and not particular issue as a blog does.

The content give a more responsibility for your blog or website,take care about both the good content bring your website or blog in high traffic.

Be creating epic and fresh content on your blog and share it on all social media site. It helps to generate good traffic on your website

Hi,

Both are very important for your website keywords ranking and bring more traffic. So, you can post original and quality content for you website and blog.

Thread Information