Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ... Last>>

Thread: yahoo or google

for me also google especially google start to collect and analysis my personal preference. where the search result are more close to my demanding.
    when i search the product, i use their photo searching functions plus the specific result narrowing at shopping result.

Google.com has always been the leading search engine. The others are known, but they can never really seem to match up so it doesn't seem like that Google will step down soon.

For me it would take a decade for any company to match Google. The convenience it gives to people is something that you can't just match. I use Google and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb45 View Post
    which search engine are you all the best results with?
    Hello,

I would defently recommend on Google. most of the results are listed in this search engine.

After penguin update, couple of my site is completely drop ranking in Google. The surprising part, Bing and Yahoo still refer a good traffic.

It make me feel that, Yahoo and Bing are better Google.

Off course Google there is no comparison between Google and Yahoo. because Google is much stunning as compare to Yahoo.

toronto seo company
    Last edited by Yahooize; 07-17-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Google is good than Yahoo but both search engines are good because Yahoo is improving day by day. I like to search cricket or other plays news from Yahoo.

Google's strategy has been to dominate and in itself become a social powerhouse whereas yahoo has focused upon integrating with other social networks to gain a larger audience foothold. Google is world's number one search engine whereas yahoo is a service provider for news, emails, yahoo directory, search engine etc

Google is a dominant player in the search engine industry. Its search engine is faster, more efficient and with less spam. Infact Yahoo also has some pretty cool features but Google is search engine king.

Google's been king of the hill for years now, and probably will remain so for a while. Yahoo's still a valuable source to rank in, but nothing like Google.

Google undoubtedly

Most of the people is preferring the Google search engine, it is well known and famous in wide area of region amongst people. That doesn't means yahoo is not good yahoo have their users also may not in great number as compared to google but it has...

Google is best. Google is search engine king. But some of the excellent features in yahoo are Yahoo answers and Yahoo messenger.

Google is best search engine. I also prefer Google because it is most famous and popular search engine through out the world. I like Google because it shows good results.

Obviously Google-the search giant.

Thread Information