Thread: Need assistance in Black Hat and White Hat SEO?

Need assistance in Black Hat and White Hat SEO?

Hello everyone i am looking for help to know what kind of services includes a black hat and white hat SEO. When I was greedy, I used black hat optimizing techniques from my website. I was happy to have good transport links and investment. But this was only for a limited time. All acquired disappeared a few days. How to maintain your position in search engine result pages? I need to use white hat SEO techniques to get home to your new site? It may be long term?

I think it is not more dangerous to use black hat to get site indexed soon but after getting high PR, you can stop black hat.

We can help you migrate your website to a safe haven converting all of your black hat to white. Could you share the things that you had done to get immediate results? Would be great for the forum members to read about and learn!

Why are you doing a black hat SEO technique???

Black hat SEO is not good for your website, that you have understood by your own experience. Now you have to remove all the links that you have apply in black hat techniques or you can disavow the links. Now start the proper SEO work from the beginning and apply only those techniques that are in the rule of the search engines.

you can lift your website using block hat.but in is not be constant,it will be fell down while google update,always you do white hate you can see the result in long time...

Thread Information