Thread: SMO for Business

SMO for Business

How you use Twitter, Facebook and StumbleUpon for business? How do get your targeted customers? What innovative ways you use?

It is by only search related groups to promote your product.

SMO definitely helps you increase your ROI with measurable results. Social network is the current trend to promote your business. Bring in together the people with common interest to produce publicity ultimately generating more traffic to your website.

Before you dive into, I want you to understand
    What are your exact goals?
    What exactly are you trying to promote?
    What is your message?
    Who is your audience?
    What type of media platform works best for what you are trying to achieve?
    Are you ready to start tracking any progress in order to measure any successes?

Paid advertising, promotions, referrals – help you directly connect with potential consumers.

For twitter:
    1) Use Short, Provocative Tweets
    2) Include an Intriguing Quote from Post
    3) Use Hashtags & mentions
    4) Ask for a Retweet
    5) Use Visually Appealing Images which also very important for an other social media
    6) Ask a Question Related to Your Topic
    7) Include a Blog Link in Your Bio
    8) Twitter Ads

For Facebook:
    1) Set up your Page
    2) Identify your audience
    3) Invite your friends, Share your Page
    4) Create compelling content
    5) Advertise via facebook ads
    6) Measure and adjust
    7) Join all the relevant communities and be active on them
    8) Like others posts .. that will encourage them to like yours

Create page on fb then share post on page and tag with friends .post on twitter with image and some information with website link .

These are the top most social media channels. used them in a good manner for better result

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

What other social networks can you recommend for promoting business? Now LinkedIn is becoming more popular, but it's rather complicated for me to get used to it. What can you say?

I am going to start a blog on WordPress soon. I've already got my template from http://*************************/wordpress-themes.php website for it, and now I want to learn how to promote it effectively. I want to use Facebook and Twitter. Hope, this thread will help me

SMO Benefits
    Although there can be many benefits derived from using SMO, one of the most beneficial is the ability to connect directly with your customer base. Instead of having to solely rely on the traditional methods of reaching out to customers – paid advertising, promotions, referrals – businesses that are involved with SMO are able to look for, find, and directly connect with potential consumers.

Facebook ,twitter,linked in is the best platform for improve our brand,using this social networks SMO for your business...

Thread Information