Thread: Google analytics exam

Google analytics exam

HI,i accessed google analytics exam recently & i got 72% as experts know you didn't be told what are your mistakes? so i need help in remarking my answers so if you wanna help mail me (e-mail address removed. Please respond by PM.) & i'll send you my answers.thanks

Hey

You are welcome. You may PM me.

tell me what is your mistake in this field.

Are you in the sandbox?
    Reply me..

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_white View Post
    Are you in the sandbox?
    Reply me..
    What does being the sandbox have to do w/a Google Analytics exam... Or did your automated commenting software do a bad job picking a response to spam the forum with? LOL

@OP

What makes you think the test will consist of the same questions the next time. It would be stupid for Google to use the same questions for each test. It would be too easy for people to create a cheat sheet and then sell them online.

I'd be willing to be that they have thousands and thousands of questions that get rotated for each test. It's not likely you'll get the same questions again.

You're better off spending you time studying the material using their study guide than remarking an old test.

Analytics exam is not a big thing to clear. All one should know is how effectively is he able to intrepret data. You can search for answers on Google now side by side as the question is displayed and answer. I definitely do not recommend the certification since the time it is FREE.

Google Analytic exam is available to any individual who has passed the Google Analytic IQ exam,Qualified users will be effective at Google Analytic within their organizations...

Thread Information