Page 4 of 4 ... 234

Thread: Email marketing

Why do so many of you have such similar IP addresses?

Methinks there be hanky-panky afoot.
    The Old Sarge

I have managed my e-mail marketing campaigns with the help of a CRM solution. In the solution you have ready to use e-mail templates and you can easily start a campaign but for that purpose you need a customer list to send e-mails, without any unnecessary spam (e-mail lists), because no one reads it anyway and in most cases 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your clients - the most loyal ones. It is not the only feature of the solution. You may manage your entire business -activities, contacts, sales pipelines and lead management for £30/month with http://www.webcrm.com

Hi there, I am new here and I do email marketing , But if you want to use then you must be very careful for repeated and abundant use.Just try to hit moderately because the continuous bursting will have reverse reactions.However it is cheap,sharp and object targeting tool.

Quote Originally Posted by dhaval View Post
    E-mail marketing, i don't agree the marketing is successful. Ad is best on internet marketing. you get better performance.

Email marketing is very effective and it is very cost-effective as well. Why don't you give it a try and see for yourself? A lot of people has improved their business through email marketing. It's effective its it's done correctly.

generating lists

E-mail marketing is challenging. It seems you have to send out a 100 to even get one response. I think it's like direct mail marketing. Although I work in marketing, I too, simply discard a lot of it without looking at it. I know this happens to the majority of emails I send out. As far as generating lists - I've used a site called lists.nextmark.com. Like Pushlist, I use a crm (zoho) to mail out my compiled lists.

Thread Information