Page 3 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Email marketing

You will not have much luck with a spam list of emails, (apart from being unethical) even if you were to send out 10,000 emails you will have about a 0.1% click though rate. Most people will just delete your email if their spam filter didnt catch it first.

What you should do is build your own list of email subscribers who volunteer their email to be on your mailing list. Then when you do a mailout the click through rate will be much more like 50%-80%

Mike

Email marketing gives your brand an edge in a tough market. Daily, weekly, or even monthly emails will keep your brand in your target consumer’s mind. As more and more of the population begins to use email, email marketing will become a standard in the marketing industry. Finding another marketing method that comes close to all the benefits that email marketing offers is nearly impossible

Hi,

I would say bulk email marketing can make your sales increase each month. I was able to use constantcontact free trial and I was totally impressed! The templates are awesome plus its a drag and drop, even a non techy person can use it. Im not sure about other available email marketing products but for sure I'll give them a try. Getting back to our topic, you may also want to use automatic email responder. Just a tip. You'll be happy with the result.

It is very practical!But you must limit the times!

Not, but I receive many such email, all comes in junk or spam folder.

In my opinion, Internet is the fastest growing marketing medium today and email marketing is currently the most commonly used online marketing tool.

This is the brawny surveying software solutions for hurt online business owners. They are the most beneficial on the market correctly now.

Hi, you may want to try ConstantContact for your email marketing. And also, Aweber for newsletter, subscription, and auto responder would be a great help too.

personal relationship with those peopleso they will trust you and most likely do what you tell them, but if you rent a list most of those people will just mark your e-mail as junk

But with packages usable for as little ast $15-$20/month, there's not too much danger. Most have either free trials or demo versions that let you try them out before you commit.

There are quite a few actually good email services that make it easy as well as very affordable. I've tried a number of them as well as found quite a few to be really solid and easy to use.

E-mail marketing is a class of direct marketing which functions electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an hearing.

Email Markting Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Harmain View Post
    Hi Friends
    have anybody experience on email marketing?
    Plz guide me all about finding email adress lists etc
    In Comm100 blog (http://www.comm100.net/email-marketing-tutorial ), there is a tutorial about how to do email marketing. This tutorial will give you an overview of what is Email marketing, why we should do Email marketing and how to do it well. Hope that helps.

Although email marketing is considered old unlike using Facebook and Twitter for online promotions, we just can't deny the importance email marketing in terms of branding and promotional purposes. Plus, it can be used to build a community online until now.

E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which utiliaes electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. In its broadest feel, every e-mail sent to a potential or current customer could be considered e-mail marketing.

Thread Information