Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Can You Suggest Free Live Chat Software?

yeah I have used livezilla for about 3 years now on different site and i can't fault it.

Now, when Livezilla isn't free anymore I'd suggest you some other solutions which you can find on the market. For example Denise Systems provide a free edition which offers audio & video chat. If you're interested you'll find more information here: http://www.denisesystems.com/index.p...ucts/live_chat

LiveChatNow

We use LiveChatNow and so far I am very happy with it. The customer service is out of this world. They have helped me tweak my chat to the point where it looks very much a part of my ecommerce website. And they are by far the least expensive around. I think they might have a free version too. The interface is a little harder for people that don't have much computer experience, though. We did just fine with it.

If you want a proper live chat system for customer support / sales prospecting, then I recommend FocalScope. Their live chat has excellent features and is easy to implement. You can run analytics on your weekly chats and generate statistics to help you improve your experience to customers. You can see more on their site www.focalscope.com .

Hi
    i would recommend on Skype.
    really good software with free chat.

Re-

Hello! I know this post is already a bit old, but I'd still like to share my own point of view, since I think livechat is going to be a really important feature of websites in the future!

Personally I am using Visitlead.com. It may not be so well-know yet, but I decided to give it a try because it seemed quite complete, has nice features and the price is more than competitive. They also offer a 14 days trial.

I have been using it for some time now and I am very happy about my choice. It was easy to set up and use and is really fast. Can only recommend it.

Live chat is one of the best software in the market, it is better to invest in live chat software. There are several free live chat software which are best the name of these software are livezilla, livesupport, olark etc.are some good software.

Thread Information