Lightbulb

Create links through:

article submission
    blog commenting
    forum posting
    classified ads
    social bookmarking
    press release

Make sure to create quality with high authority links.

If you've heard of Squidoo, WordPress, Hubpages, to name a few, then you might know the value of writing articles for social media and Web 2.0 pages. Google seems to rate such platforms very highly, so this is a trick not to miss.

at what time you focus your advertising efforts on good useful link building strategies you will finish up with great increase on traffic and increase on page reputation. Link building can be time-consuming, exasperating and often puzzling. on the other hand, link building is a massive part of SEO and essential for your site to arrive at top ranks in the search engine results pages.

Quality and high page rank back links also increase your site traffic.

Link building is he best thing to do if you want to boost the pr and drive tons of traffic of your site.. I do this strategies:

Blog and forum posting
    social bookmarking
    Article writing and article submission
    Press release

And also, I use social networking sites such as MySpace and Twitter to drive more traffic to mys site.

Red face

Why you are defining only few methods. There are too many still remain in Link Building service. I think seo executive do not forget to Build link in forums and Blogs. Social Bookmarking is also very useful.

Doing off-page optimization such as press release creation/marketing, local directory submission, article marketing/syndication, creating and maintaining social media accounts (facebook, twitter, linkedin), classified posting, blog hosting, blog commenting and forum posting are definitely good ways to build links.

Tedious work and patience is key to SEO success.

Something you forgot to include search engine submission, local business listing, & press release. They're probably best tactics of SEO.

Social Media can be a big help nowadays though I am not that very proficient on it.

The techniques posted in first post are so fast method, but still is good. I think blog commenting is fast.

I agree with that is the greatest Link building strategies but I have a little note you should ether optimize the site you working on it I mean on page to get what you want from link building.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Engvall View Post
    Here are some Link building strategies that can be used:

# Submit your site to Web Directories.
    # Submit Press Releases to PR sites
    # Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites.
    # Create Squidoo Lenses
    # Article Submissions
    # Create Social Media Profiles
    # Social Bookmarking
    # Create a Tool, Theme or Widget
    # Comment on Other Blogs
    # Guest posting on other blogs

This list is by no means comprehensive but are just some of the off-site methods I use to build links for very new websites.
    in all of them blog commenting and forum posting are the best methods to build link.

I do agree that now a very good way to increase traffic to your site is by Social Media.
    I will try out...

But the more significant thing in ling building that put in your believe the superiority first choose the high page rank sites and the relevant and avoid to be spammer

but the more significant matter in ling building that put in your consider the character first select the high page rank websites and the relavant and avoid to be spammer.

Thread Information