Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Link building strategies

Link building strategies

Here are some Link building strategies that can be used:

# Submit your site to Web Directories.
    # Submit Press Releases to PR sites
    # Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites.
    # Create Squidoo Lenses
    # Article Submissions
    # Create Social Media Profiles
    # Social Bookmarking
    # Create a Tool, Theme or Widget
    # Comment on Other Blogs
    # Guest posting on other blogs

This list is by no means comprehensive but are just some of the off-site methods I use to build links for very new websites.

deleted

Either credit what you cut and paste, or post something original and useful.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 08-10-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: obvious cut and paste

Hi..
    I have read your tips and its really effective and useful for any beginner who had not much knowledge about the link building...
    Thanks

but the more important thing in ling building that put in your consider the quality first choose the high page rank sites and the relavant and avoid to be spammer

Thanks for nice sharing. I would like to adding blogging and forum links for this listing above.

All the best,

Nice post,
    I think directory submission is really important step. It helps from SEO point of view. From marketing point I will always go with article marketing and blogging. However getting reciprocal links from similar websites is not an easy thing to do.

Great ideas. The best solution, of course, is having enough quality content on your site that people want to link to it.

FOrum posting is an effective way of gaining backlinks as well as blog comment postng

It's best if you know the basics in SEO and link building, so you'll have an idea how long it takes before results can be seen in SERPS. It is possible that you are also setting the goals high leading to dissatisfaction.

The easy way to link build is go to a wbsite called
    LinkMetro.com this is where thousands of people go to exchange links really easy at the click of a button

That's odd. LinkMetro.com is a parked domain.
    The Old Sarge

Use my tested free internet directories list, where I submitted to over 1000 directories and got around 250 link alive. It's shows when I submitted, and when the link was alive, when it showed up in my Google Webmasters tools and still updating online.

LinkMetro.com this is where thousands of people go to exchange links really easy at the click of a button

Now if your really trying to get alot of traffic to your small biz website fast

Go to Freewebsitetraffic.tv they will get your website 5,000 garaunteed visitors a week and front page of the major search engines in 24 hours, infront millions of customers looking for your website
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 02-15-2010 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by king aaron View Post

Now if your really trying to get alot of traffic to your small biz website fast

Go to Freewebsitetraffic.tv they will get your website 5,000 garaunteed visitors a week and front page of the major search engines in 24 hours, infront millions of customers looking for your website
    Ok. LinkMetro is no longer parked, but Freewebsitetraffic.tv is parked.

What gives? You guys posting before your sites are ready?
    The Old Sarge

BTW, King Aaron, how many of those 5,000 guaranteed visitors will convert to paying/buying customers?

And how can anyone guarantee front page SE placement when the SEs are not necessarily updated that often?

You know the old saying, "If it sounds too good to be true ..."

Color me skeptical.
    The Old Sarge

Thread Information