Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ... Last>>

Thread: What is the best way to get backlinks?

Quote Originally Posted by EducationLeads View Post
    I have noticed that guest posting is the best way to get a QUALITY backlink. It definitely helps thats for sure.
    But it is very difficult to secure a guest posting stint

Please stop recommending blog commenting as a way to get backlink. I have to delete over a 100 SPAM comments to my blog each day. If you have nothing else to say that "Good article", "Nice background", etc... dont bother to post.
    Last winter I did three websites SEO extremly well only using Free Internet Directories having PR 0-2 so I compiled a Free Internet Directory List from those which accepted my links.
    As Google says "PR does not have much value anymore as it once was". Also I have the proof that links with NOFOLLOW attribute still counts for Google. I think the main algorithm now is actual Click Thru rate for particuar searches which was the main algorithm in 1996 when we wrote first search engines.

I imagine Article compliance gives you the most excellent eminence links. Social bookmarking and round-table postings basically give you the easiest way to acquire associations.

First thing you should do, if you want to get quality backlink to your web site is to find your competition. Blogs and sites under your niche, but which are more popular than you.When you find related blogs and sites to your niche, it’s important to explore fully how they write their contents, see how they post a titles, see which posts are the most popular… This is very important, if you see how often they post on their blogs, how they write an articles, how they choose titles… You can then apply all good things on your blog.

I even imagine that social bookmarking and forum posting is the better way to become backlinks with anchor text.

Submitting your site to social networking site can give you a great amount of backlinks as many people use facebook and twitter for their daily entertainment.

Forum posting is the best way to generate back links

Best ways to get backlinks!

One of the best ways to do it is to start a blog and establish yourself as an authority. Keeping the blog updated can drive traffic to your site. The other way is to participate in communities which is happening all over the web. If you can help other people by answering questions, they might link to you!

A "Quality" link is one YOU CAN'T DROP FOR YOURSELF!!
    It is the one that you EARN from a related site that delivers useful information and has a high trust level for the search engines. Getting backlinks from authority sites such as .edu .gov sites gives you a reliable facade for google. But don't just abuse all those aforementioned domains. Link but don't spam!
    Also, According to me the Best way to build quality links naturally is to write a unique content that will attract links naturally so that people will link to it.

kashiq48,

Do you also go by the User Name Mickeyy at http://www.webmasters.am/forums/arch...hp?t-4679.html

Look about 2/3 the way down the page with date/time stamp 01-18-2010, 11:48 AM
    The Old Sarge

Asleep yourself, "What is my objective group? Who am I trying to pull to my site and such is it I want them to do once thigh become on it?"

From my experience, blog commenting was the key source to drive more traffic to my site. I got ample of incoming links that were relevant to my site.

I prefer some like blog comment & forum posting.

As per my experience Article submissions and Blog commenting is the best way to generate quality links.

For getting backlink of your site use the following ways, forum posting, press release, squidoo, blog commenting and posting, article submission, directory submission, pay per click, social bookmarking and lots more

Thread Information