Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ... Last>>

Thread: What is the best way to get backlinks?

according to me i prefer supplementary back linking technique rather than article marketing since I quite put the thought that I have within my blog rather than submitting it to article directories. in fact it is tiresome to write a group of articles per day.

You will discover that most experts agree, writing articles is the best way to get those coveted one-way back links to your site. Writing articles and distributing them is free. You can find a number of article distribution sites that will distribute your articles.

The Back link checker is the most excellent instrument where from you can see your website back links. If you want to see straight in Google then website name it will inform you its past.

Forums filling is best way for getting lots of traffic and getting back links of site.

Follwing are the way to getting backlink...
    - Forum posting
    - Directory submission
    - Blog commenting
    - PRess release
    - Squidoo
    - Article submission
    - Link exchange and lots more..

Blog Commenting for sure. you will get not a single link but a multiple links from a single website. As your comment role around whole the Blog.

i think andrew paxtons softsubmit method is less expensive and more concise for software submissions, even if you haven't done them before.

I have noticed that guest posting is the best way to get a QUALITY backlink. It definitely helps thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by georgedaney View Post
    Hello Guys,

According to me article writing and the forum posting is the best way to get back links.

George.
    Yes, I also think the same, as other is some bit slow.

best way to get back links is by blog commenting and directory submission. yes forum posting is also very helpful if approve fast. blog commenting is the efficient most.

Dear,it totally depend the nature of site,its targeted traffic and your objective.u can use mix of these or one or two of them but one method can't fulfill your needs.

After the domain and site is up, write an article with backlinks in your resource box hyper linking to your site.
    Submit article with article submission services to a 5 article directories.

Your site will be indexed in a few days.

I think forum posting and social bookmarking are the best way to do the link building.

Find places where you can get quality backlinks. Among the acceptable means of generating quality backlinks will be listed in directories, posting in forums, blogs and article directories.

You used to could do a google query of "link:websitename.com" and get a comprhensive list of in links...

Not Now - with Yahoo, Yes it still works [Check it out]

Is Google trying to claim it's proprietary info now? ... Just curious

Thread Information