Page 3 of 8 12345 ... Last>>

Thread: What is the best way to get backlinks?

Create blogs and articles with regards to the kind of products and services you offer. Your web site also must bear a click to call service so that your customers will easily get in touch with you.

These tips mentioned here are pretty much the basic of seo but you can't really achieve a reasonable amount of backlinks if you just wait for your site to be recognized because of it's content. You still have to work for it through link promotions. There are many ways to get quality backlinks like dofollow blogs, dofollow forums, Ezines, squidoo lenses and ofcourse link swap with same niche high quality websites.

Best methods

I think that directories are a waste of time. Very few of these links, unless they are very high ranking targeted directories, ever show up on google. Social networking is okay if you have a target audience and can access communities, but otherwise those links don't consistently show up either. I have found that now the best more effective technique is using google owned properties. Blogger links show up very quickly and at a 100% rate on google. You can set up five free blogs with one gmail account and post every day. Youtube is very effective now as google owns youtube. Any kind of related video on youtube can be picked up very quickly on google and show up in results. Also, use your .info url to set up a big links site with information - google consideres .info url's as authority sites and these are very good guaranteed links. I would also say that "do follow" links in forums like this are very strong on google. Everything else your success rate will be relatively low.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 06-18-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: removed url from post. Please use the signature feature for links that are not on-topic

Hello Guys,

According to me article writing and the forum posting is the best way to get back links.

George.

Most Efficient Back Links

Forum Posting is very strong technique. My enthusiasm for article writing is not as strong as it has been, due to the fact that while you can get good links, the number of sites where you really get quality permanent links that Google likes is relatively small. Again, any legitimate link from a Blogger post is 100% picked up by Google very quickly and they are permanent as long a the blog is live.

url/link deleted

Please use the signature feature for off-topic links
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 06-22-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: removed off-topic link

I dont know faking..I get great results with article submission and directory submission. Also..blog submission works out pretty well too

Just citing my experience. Have done thousands of directory submissions with little long term results. Articles and especially press releases are good and essential, but for the work the percentage of permanent links is not the greatest. Blogs are okay, but statistically Google owned blogs and YouTube, are the best, with forums also very good but they take longer to appear on Google. You can include two links in every posting in a Blogger account and they all appear as good permanent links. The more posts there are on the blog and the more blog-search engines it is submitted to, the higher ranking it gets and you can control your backlinks very well that way. You can get five blogs in one Gmail account. It is just my experience that Google is obviously discriminating against links that come from non-google-owned properties. That's my opinion. All those links, over time, fade away.

link deleted
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 06-24-2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Please put your link i your signature instead of in your posts.

so what does the google algorithm look at exactly?

Oh yeah that makes sense I guess. Well thanks faking

These are really important points to get backlinks and get hifger ranking

You will discover that most experts agree, writing articles is the best way to get those coveted one-way back links to your site. Writing articles and distributing them is free. You can find a number of article distribution sites that will distribute your articles.

3 more things you forgot to add
    Press Release
    Reciprocal Link
    SMM

Lots of methods are here to create quality back link. You can go with blog commenting, social book marking and directory submission. Do provide appropriate link to get qaulity back link. Dont spam on blog while doing comment posting on it. Do prefer high PR directories for submission. Good luck.

For getting backlink of your site use the following ways, forum posting, press release, squidoo, blog commenting and posting, article submission, directory submission, pay per click, social bookmarking and lots more...

The best way to get fresh back links are Directory submission, Article Submission, Do follow forum posting, blog commenting etc. All these Off page SEO techniques are very important in link building.

Thread Information