Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: How to retrieve data from suspended website

Is there any new update on this? Are you still using the same webhost that "bit" you? It's shameful when you're trying to make a living and you got shut off without warning. With my webhost I get two warnings, and if the payment isn't there after that - then it is suspended.

Well thanks God i wont have this kind of experience

They don't have the right to exclude you out of your own account unless you have violated employ insurance policy or bombed to pay.

I would send a letter threatening legal action, that's presuming that they don't have a legitimatize reason for setting aside your account, like nonremittal for example. It going wrong a response to that I would go forward with legal action.

If you do not violate any terms and condition of the host then they dont have any right to block your website from hosting. If they are still doing this unethical act with you. Then you can take legal action against. I prefer you to first try to contact with the representative of the company and talk to him related your issue. Then you must go to take the legal action against them. And penalized them.

Through ftp or you could try and recover at least some files by using a site sucker or equivalent. This will download the website. Great for backing it up if you lost your ftp details.

Dreamhost.com has an autoinstaller robot that will bring in fantastico data and databases from other sites. This is almost certainly a feature on other sites as well - just do a Google search to check. Dreamhost has a 2 week trial. Transfer the database over during your trial period, and then install to a server of your choice.

Not sure if it will work with your suspended account. Good luck!
    Last edited by Emel; 02-10-2012 at 08:17 AM.

Hello Friends,

A web hosting company can suspend a hosting account for many reasons. A person who is running a website must be aware of these 6 well known reasons about why a web host will suspend his/her website (hosting account). By knowing these reasons, one can avoid getting his/her site from getting suspended. Just go through the following reasons why a hosting account can get banned:
    1. Bill Payment
    2. Plagairsm
    3. Violating Terms and Conditions
    4. Extensive server resource usage
    5. Spamming and Phishing
    6. Hosting Illegal Content

Best Regards
    Agili Ron

Business Management Software

This is a good lesson. Always keep a current copy of your site (database included) on your own PC (this is called a backup).

As indicated above, the host is a Hostgator reseller. If you can provide the domain name of NOBLE I can find out some more info.

I sincerely appreciate your time and effort with this. I will try contacting hostgator and Colin via Facebook. I will let yo know the outcomes(s)

There are lots of ways are provided here to retrieve data from the suspended site and I know only one way that is you should write in the Google link:then site name and thus you got the all crawl pages by the Google and here you can get the data back of your site these pages do not suspend for some time.

You can save your data in a USB that's what i mostly do.

If you have access to the server and you are talking about your site, then you can use RAID Recovery to restore the required part of the data. If the site is not yours or you do not have access to the hosting / server, then you can use the parsing of site backups.

Thread Information