Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How to retrieve data from suspended website

How to retrieve data from suspended website

Hi guys,

Im relatively new in this website business. Ive had my website hosted with Noble Web design.
    One day when i tried to do some work on my website, it came up with a message "This ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED".

I tried to contact the hosting company "noble web design" and I cannot get in touch with him. I tried his phone. but still no use.

Please help me guys because im loosing money each day.

Kind regards,

Antrycom

I would send a letter threatening legal action, that's assuming that they don't have a legitimate reason for suspending your account, like nonpayment for example. Failing a response to that I would proceed with legal action. They don't have the right to shut you out of your own account unless you have violated use policy or failed to pay.

Can you ftp to the server?

I have two hosting server so i don't need to think about loosing my important data. because i do backup them everyday. you should have done something like this.

Probably the Noble Web Desing had purchased some hosting space from another service provider and due do non payment, the Noble Web Desing account has been suspended. Try to find out who is the actual service provider by using whois tool for example and contact them directly.

Hi,

Noble Web Desing had purchased some hosting space from another service provider and due do non payment, the Noble Web Desing account has been suspended. Try to find out who is the actual service provider by using whois tool for example and contact them directly

Hey Antrycom

I am in the SAME position as you with Colin at NOBLE WEB DESIGN. We are losing money daily through this situation. Please get in touch with me - I'd love a chat! I'm new on this forum and only joined as it came up when I Googled 'Noble'.

Colin hires 'space' from a U.S. company called WEBSITE WELCOME (SKYLINE) - I believe this company has problems too? Our main online shop site is hosted with Colin and the backup is corrupt so we are in a hopeless situation! We're currently running our first, very basic, HTML site. I can't believe how much time and effort we have lost in losing this site.

Live and learn eh! Hope to hear from you

Sometimes it's best to cut your losses and start afresh especially if you are losing money. Get yourself on line again unless this person is also the registrar in which case you have a problem with transferring to another host. Do you have access to a back end control panel such as CPanel? If not, did you simply pay for a hosting service without any control whatsoever?

Hi Roban

The cpanel backend is down also, we've tried that. The 'named server' was the Website Welcome company which, if you have a quick look, has an interesting '404' page up. http://www.websitewelcome.com/

We're busy with a new shop but the total inconvenience and loss of income is so annoying!!! Also, we can't get hold of Nobl at all!

Mark

apparently this is a hostgator reseller domain. Contact hostgator and see if you can get any info that way.

I also founf a Colin Noble on Facebook:

Code:
    http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Colin-Noble/1208452004
    Last edited by roban; 06-06-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Roban

I sincerely appreciate your time and effort with this. I will try contacting hostgator and Colin via Facebook. I will let yo know the outcomes(s)
    Mark

A provider has suspended an account and things not going well for the website owner as the main provider refused to un-suspend the account, the question is;
    is there any way to get at least his files back by accessing his website through ip for instance ?

hi
    thank GOD i never had such an issue so i don't have any idea. but thanks you all for sharing your views about retrieve data from suspended website.i will keep them in mind .keep it up
    Last edited by mariaapee243; 05-06-2010 at 05:46 AM.

Hi there, check "Backup4all" as well as it is a nice software which retrieves the lost data within a short period of time....

Quote Originally Posted by antrycom View Post
    Hi guys,

Im relatively new in this website business. Ive had my website hosted with Noble Web design.
    One day when i tried to do some work on my website, it came up with a message "This ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED".

I tried to contact the hosting company "noble web design" and I cannot get in touch with him. I tried his phone. but still no use.

Please help me guys because im loosing money each day.

Kind regards,

Antrycom

i think you should contact again...find other ways to contact with them.....it's not only you who host website to that company...so through others to find them...

"Please help me guys because im loosing money each day" why do you so like this?

veikoh said "Probably the Noble Web Desing had purchased some hosting space from another service provider and due do non payment, the Noble Web Desing account has been suspended. Try to find out who is the actual service provider by using whois tool for example and contact them directly. "yes.. i agree with him...maybe you need care next time...

Thread Information