Thread: Free financial management software (QuickBooks) available in UK until tonight

Free financial management software (QuickBooks) available in UK until tonight

I thought that those of you in the UK might be interested in a promotion that Intuit UK has been offering.

Their QuickBooks SimpleStart financial management software is free to download in the UK from http://www.QuickBooks.co.uk/freeforthree before 9pm tonight.

I hope you find this useful, but I should let you know that Intuit, the provider of QuickBooks, is one of my clients.

Many thanks.

I approved this post because you were forthright in telling us that Intuit is a client of yours.

Manage all your finances using Financial App in Apptivo. Excellently designed in new V6 version. It guides you to manage cash, know your credits, Estimate the purchases, know and track your sales, raise your funds and much more.

Nice to read about QuickBooks offer. This is a simplest and quickest accounting application for small or medium sized business.

I think you shouldn't read the book ...

Thread Information